Who's having the worst lunch?

T

TN-Ward-Fan

I am trying this Pasta Anytime for the first time today. Not bad, not great. I get sick to death of fast food, aka Roadkill. Abooja won't send me none of that gourmet stuff she's always eatin'. Anybody having something worse than this processed pasta-like substance?

I think I'm gonna try the mexican dish that is being cooked downstairs today. It probably won't be any better than what your eating. I'm sick of fast food too, or what we call rot gut. We've been eating nothing but fruits and veggies for supper here of late and I've been loving it. Not to mention feeling a lot better too.:hyper:

I ate way to much greasy stuff this past weekend, so I opted for the baked salmon with cajun spices from the gourmet deli downstairs.

Hmmm-mmm good, but cha-ching! $$$

Ahhh....coffee for breakfast and cigarettes for lunch. That's startin the day off good.:bleh:

Dunno about the HEALTH part of that equation...

From one coffee drinking, cigarette smoking race fan to another, good afternoon Paul. :p

Ugh, afternoon indeed.

That means I need to start getting ready for work. :(

Nutrament chocolate shake for me today. Doesn't exactly get the ol' mouth watering or anything, but it also doesn't require an electric meat carver which, sadly, I've left home today.

P.S. Ward, you're welcome to join me for lunch anytime. :)

In all honesty, I am afraid to know why one would require an electric meat carver for lunch...

I am having a grilled burrito and a tostoda. Good stuff I tell ya.

Gee TWF, for a real culinary delight hit any major construction site about 5 to noon and grab a bite off one of those rambling roach coaches.

I highly recommend The Mystery Meat Burrito with onions and green sauce washed down with a bottle of Snake Juice.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
In all honesty, I am afraid to know why one would require an electric meat carver for lunch...

That was just a sorry attempt at humor. :eek:

Getting a stomach ache from this fab liquid lunch of mine, for one. :rolleyes:

How about you, B.C.? How are the house plans going? Engaged yet? :p

I feel ya on that one. My tummy is kinda hurtin from that mexican dish. Guess I should have gone easy on the peppers.:mygawd:

I'm doin pretty good. Workin pretty hard but other than that good.

The house is being built as we speak. They poured the footer on Monday and the framing is starting up this week. I'm kinda excited about it now that I'm seeing progress made.:)

Humm....not sure where the engaged part came from but it's kinda hard to get engaged when your not even dating someone. Although I have been out with an ex a couple of times here of late I dunno if it will turn serious. She seems to think so but I have my doubts. Anyway I'm just a prince waiting on his princess
liebe067.gif

Good to hear, B.C.!

And I was just jokin' you on that engagement thing. Just figured, what else was left for an eligible young bachelor building his own home. That's completely tongue in cheek, of course. ;)

Yea, you might be on to something there. I can just start telling every girl I see that I'm building a house and then they'll think I've got it goin on. With a nice comfortable place to sleep and all.;) Got my fishin rod out and now I've got some bait!:p

What lunch?I think it's time for a BudLight night for sure,Hey everybody whats up?You all have a good day,I will be in,and out again today.This is to much like work this month.:rolleyes: :D When all the dust settles the party is on me.:D

Hot Pockets :bleh: unless it's the BBQ flavor, they are barely tolerable.

TRL wins!

Cigaretts and a bottle of Bartles and James Margarita malt beverage on the 30+ mile ride back from the torture chamber called "Independant Medical Exam" at around 1pm.

I had microwave popcorn, a Coke, and a Little Debbie snack cake for dessert.:(

My hubby calls hot pockets--puss pockets. Can't seem to even touch those now! My anniversay is today and took hubby out for lunch--well it was awful!:mad: Wild chicken with saute veg and baked potatoe. The sauce on the chicken was terrible. I knew we should have stayed home and ate chicken and dumplings from last night's supper!:itslove:

Back
Top Bottom