Who's on tap for Busch racing?

7 laps....7 seconds from Bodine........Compton in traffic...

3 wide........two to go, Mcmurray and Bodien for the lead!!

McMuray to the outside 4th turn....Bodine and Jamie into each other, both spin!!!!

Bodine sqaures up and wins!!! Jamie second on the apron and backwards!!!!

Ya'll gotta watch the replay of this one!!!!

Hole Cow....two races in arow

another great finish, we are gonna miss the spring date in darlington

Originally posted by chuck@Mar 17 2003, 12:41 PM
another great finish, we are gonna miss the spring date in darlington
I would not put that in the bank just yet...lots of speculating going on and very few facts...IMO

Again, HS, thanks for providing the color commentary for those of us working folk who could not watch! You are great! ;)

Todd apologizes to Jamie.....no need they both took every inch they could!!!

Congrats to Todd...now somebody give that boy a sponsor!!

Thanks for the updates. Can't what for the highlights on inside winston cup tonight.

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 17 2003, 12:45 PM

Most likely apologized because people are going to bash him for "wrecking" someone.

Originally posted by paul+Mar 17 2003, 12:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (paul @ Mar 17 2003, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--HardScrabble@Mar 17 2003, 12:45 PM

Most likely apologized because people are going to bash him for "wrecking" someone. [/b][/quote]
God I hope so!!!!

Haven't ripped anyone for being an idiot in a long time.................no blame here for anyone, just racing for the win like it means something!!

Originally posted by HardScrabble@Mar 17 2003, 12:45 PM

Couldn't agree more. Great job Todd. To bad Stacy's gamble didn't pay off.

My damn comp messed up with 2 laps to go. just got up and running again. I think it was a problem with call wave.

ANother awsome finish!!! Man How in the world will Brisotl top these finishes!!! I can't wait for next week!!! :bounce:

Sounds like this was another great finish. Superb job, HS. I think we need to call FOX and tell them that we have a replacement for DW, our own HS. :D

I had to work, so I can't wait to see the replay of the finish tonight on Totally NASCAR.

Back
Top Bottom