Who's Signature is this?

M

metrovman

In this eccconomy i'm thinking of selling a autographed helmet I had gotten signed between 1989 and 1991 at the Medaowlands Gran Prix in NJ. Unfortuantely I have been unable to identify this one signature. Jackie Stewart and Paul Newman come to my mind for some reason when i think that far back? I have listed also posted it as my avatar. I'm sure someone somwhere has something on it please help its driving me insane? :beerbang: Thanks!

Attachments

• Whos signature is this.jpg
    Whos signature is this.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 163
In this eccconomy i'm thinking of selling a autographed helmet I had gotten signed between 1989 and 1991 at the Medaowlands Gran Prix in NJ. Unfortuantely I have been unable to identify this one signature. Jackie Stewart and Paul Newman come to my mind for some reason when i think that far back? I have listed also posted it as my avatar. I'm sure someone somwhere has something on it please help its driving me insane? :beerbang: Thanks!

Thats a fricking sig????????????????????

YEA my damm DOCTOR

From what I've learned from watching Pawn Stars. Unless you have documentations that prove that the signatures are legit, your helmet is worth...well....jack ****.

It's the documentation that makes something valuable people.

From what I've learned from watching Pawn Stars. Unless you have documentations that prove that the signatures are legit, your helmet is worth...well....jack ****.

It's the documentation that makes something valuable people.

Well yeah, but you get someone to authenticate it, just like they do

letters don't look english. not surprising since most f1 drivers aren't english.

You could start here maybe Robin Miller, Bob Varsha or one of the other sports car announcers that work for Speed would know that sig.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/wind-tunnel-with-dave-despain/

Back
Top Bottom