Who's Still Up?

C

cutiepie24

hey it is friday night, who is still up?
it is only 7 on the west coast............:)

I'm here. :)

Until Seinfeld, that is. (11 p.m. EST)

Pretty much a religion with me.

hey Abooja..I have never ever watched Seinfeld ..........:)

YO! Still up! only a little after 10 here.. Thanks guys by the way for getting me hooked on Bg Brother now! ;)

Who's going to get voted back in?

Hi Rayna, still up, just lurking, love the new av.

Judi(daughter of mine) told me to say OK. PM your personal eaddie cuz why the heck not meet with a 30+ daughter of mine?? She is a JEWEL.

CP: You are really missing out, my friend! I live and die by Seinfeld. Maybe it's a New York thing?

Tabasco: Screw the NY Mets! I gave up on them years ago. I'm now back to being a Yankee fan, like I was meant to be before my father brainwashed me out of it.

Baseball's pretty huge in NY. Racing is not. Can you believe that neither of my parents has ever heard of Richard Petty?!

Originally posted by HappyHour
YO! Still up!  only a little after 10 here.. Thanks guys by the way for getting me hooked on Bg Brother now!  ;)  

Who's going to get voted back in?

ISN'T BIG BROTHER GREAT?
we are hooked...............hope lori gets back in, don't like tonya and her big ugly boobs..hahahaha and not crazy about Amy, she drinks and eats to much, and not to big on Eric.........so lori is the one I hope gets back in............
:D

oh god, you mean now i have to check out Seinfeld...I will try..........:D

Originally posted by kat2220
Hi Rayna, still up, just lurking, love the new av.

Judi(daughter of mine) told me to say OK. PM your personal eaddie cuz why the heck not meet with a 30+ daughter of mine?? She is a JEWEL.

ok already sent it..........a jewel huh? well thats good...........

HH the boy is going back in. I can't see any of the women getting back in. It seems like CBS could of picked 3 better women to play. I think Josh and Gerry will be put up this week.

Originally posted by cutiepie24
oh god, you mean now i have to check out Seinfeld...I will try..........:D

Absolutely, you must.

You owe it to yourself.

Hey CutiePie, Damn that show is addictive.... I kinda hope Eric goes back in b/c I'm not convinced of his loyalty to Lisa. Plus I think it would shake things up!! We'll see tomorrow night I guess..

Abooja, I met George Stien. and the Yankees in '79. George gave me a baseball signed by most of the team. I was able to sit beside Reggie Jackson on a bus trip with the team. I was made a Yankee fan for LIFE that day.:D

Originally posted by HappyHour
Hey CutiePie, Damn that show is addictive.... I kinda hope Eric goes back in b/c I'm not convinced of his loyalty to Lisa.  Plus I think it would shake things up!!  We'll see tomorrow night I guess..

it is very addicting and i have the live feed too.........watch them all day long, well not all day.........yeah i want to see Gerry and Josh out, and Lisa and Chiara, don't like them..
and i thoink Eric was using Lisa just for what he could get...that is not love..that is just lust........."OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND" you know..............to young, not commited, haven't known each other long enough, sorry, i don't believe in tis bull love at first sight crap, i think love has to be developed.......not this...I like the way she looks..I AM IN LOVE..crap...thats not love.........thats why so many young marriages fail............they think they are in love, and then the wife/husband starts cheating..........true love needs to be devopled...........

Originally posted by Tabasco
Abooja, I met George Stien. and the Yankees in '79.  George gave me a baseball signed by most of the team.  I was able to sit beside Reggie Jackson on a bus trip with the team. I was made a Yankee fan for LIFE that day.:D

Cool, Tabasco!

Did he fire you too? :D

Originally posted by abooja

Absolutely, you must.  

You owe it to yourself.

ok Abooja...for you...I will check out Seinfeld...have to see when it is on here, but will only do for you and no one else............:D I promise.............

Yankees are awesome!!! Been a fan for way too many years. Moved to the south and wouldn't you know it, the Braves and Yankees hit the World Series. Living and working amongst Braves fans may I say how sweet it was to see the Yankees come back and win 4 in a row. ROFL If my neighbors didn't know I was a Yankee fan that night, they do now. ROFL

Haven't watched either one of the shows. Of course, I work in the evenings most of the time so haven't watched much until just recently.

Originally posted by cutiepie24

ok Abooja...for you...I will check out Seinfeld...have to see when it is on here, but will only do for you and no one else............:D I promise.............

You won't regret it. :D

Sorry I missed this earlier. Been back and forth watching Larry Sanders, then Trackside (which is still on).

Back
Top Bottom