Whose Season Would You Rather Have? (Hamlin vs. Bowman)

If you were the driver, which type of season would you rather have (through the end of June)?

• A season like Denny Hamlin (0 wins, 1st in points, 768 laps led)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A season like Alex Bowman (3 wins, 11th in points, 151 laps led)

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mile501

Team Owner
Would you rather have the consistency and strength of Hamlin while being winless, or the 3 wins that Bowman has gotten in spite of not leading a whole lot?

Akex Bowman's girlfriend Emily Boat, game set and match.
Screenshot_20210627-193054_Gallery.jpg

Bowman is supposedly not quite as quick as the rest of the HMS guys but yet he's gotten three wins. Yeah, I think that's a more enviable position to be in.

Based on the votes so far, it does seem that winning is preferred, even if the overall season isn't as strong. I do wonder, though, whether or not fans would have had the same perspective prior to NASCAR's implementation of the playoff system.

Based on the votes so far, it does seem that winning is preferred, even if the overall season isn't as strong. I do wonder, though, whether or not fans would have had the same perspective prior to NASCAR's implementation of the playoff system.
I was a Kenseth fan. If there was no Chase, I'd rather be Denny. But there is, so Alex. Three wins practically guarantees advancing to the second round.

Back
Top Bottom