Why Garth Brooks is the man!

Awesome dude. Would still love to see him one day.

This vid gives a good view of the sign.

Dude, you are here. Good deal.
How many others are here and where are they?

I think you might have me confused for somebody else, based on the influx of NFP members over the past weekend. I wasn't a member there.

Glad to see another college basketball fan, though!

I think you might have me confused for somebody else, based on the influx of NFP members over the past weekend. I wasn't a member there.

Glad to see another college basketball fan, though!
Sorry, there was a Clutch over there. He lives in Kiwi land and visits BC, and the San Diego region.

Yes, I am a huge BBall fan. Where are you and who do you root for?

Sorry, there was a Clutch over there. He lives in Kiwi land and visits BC, and the San Diego region.

Yes, I am a huge BBall fan. Where are you and who do you root for?

Oh, you quoted the wrong guy by mistake! Me no @Clutch, me ztevans! :owquitit:

I'm from North Carolina, UNC fan. Fond memories of your current head coach from 1993 :cool:

Oh, you quoted the wrong guy by mistake! Me no @Clutch, me ztevans! :owquitit:

I'm from North Carolina, UNC fan. Fond memories of your current head coach from 1993 :cool:
I'm new here, and learning how to navigate. I grew up in West LA and was raised by a single mom who loved college BBall. She started taking me to Bruin and Loyola games the season after Bill Russell left USFrisco. She was a Bruin grad so I was raised in Blue and gold. When we moved to San Diego, I was still a Bruin fan, but then I got season SDSU Aztec tickets. 30+ years later, and after I earned a BA and MA from there I still have Aztec tickets. We missed post season tournaments for 12 seasons, then We hired coach Fisher. It still took 6 seasons before he had .500+ seasons back to back. Now, our down seasons are those when we don't win 30.
We are reminded of that TO on occasions. BTW, this year's recruiting class is his 2nd best ever, only after that one. (Fab 5)

Awesome dude. Would still love to see him one day.

This vid gives a good view of the sign.

Are you THE Clutch? The one who has relatives in Escondido, and roots for that notso good hockey team in Vancouver?

I'm new here, and learning how to navigate. I grew up in West LA and was raised by a single mom who loved college BBall. She started taking me to Bruin and Loyola games the season after Bill Russell left USFrisco. She was a Bruin grad so I was raised in Blue and gold. When we moved to San Diego, I was still a Bruin fan, but then I got season SDSU Aztec tickets. 30+ years later, and after I earned a BA and MA from there I still have Aztec tickets. We missed post season tournaments for 12 seasons, then We hired coach Fisher. It still took 6 seasons before he had .500+ seasons back to back. Now, our down seasons are those when we don't win 30.
We are reminded of that TO on occasions. BTW, this year's recruiting class is his 2nd best ever, only after that one. (Fab 5)

I did not get to see UNC play UCLA last week since my provider didn't have AXS. Quite bummed about that.

I have nothing but respect for what Steve Fisher has done in San Diego to build that program. I know it doesn't get as much publicity out on the west coast outside of the PAC-12 spotlight, but I promise there is at least one person who knows what's going on over there.

How long have you been here?
Did Dan, in the other place, post something specific about closing down? I was told by a few other old timers.

Back
Top Bottom