Wieght lifted from Jordan and Fisichella

B

BebiF1

After Fisichella was declared the winner of the 2003 Brazilian Grand Prix, Jordan obtained crucial sponsershipd deals from Ford, and a Chinese company. Eddie Jordan remarks as the future is looking good, and says that it has been a long time since an Italian has headed to home turf after winning the previous race.
Fisichella remarked that although he is happy to "have the monkey off his back" that he is still a little mad about missing the celebrations and top of the podium honors for the true winner, as Kimi Raikonnen took those honors before he was denounced to second place after further review of the race telemetry.

Trulli, take the point and be happy...dancing in champers ain't everything...it all (ALL) comes down to the points...it's those points that got you the deals with Ford and whatever Chinses company it is.

Good luck to them, but lets hope they one day win because they are one of the best car and driver team out there, not because of mainly luck...

wow, can you imagine what it must felt like after they found out they won. Unbelievable, truly amazing stuff. I bet Ferrari turned their head towards Fisi and said hmmmm, mabey we should take this guy.

I would like to see Fisichella winning regardless of car. I think the Ferrari is the best looking car out there, especially their new F2003-GA, and would like to see new faces winning there.

Originally posted by BebiF1@Apr 17 2003, 05:49 AM
I would like to see Fisichella winning regardless of car. I think the Ferrari is the best looking car out there, especially their new F2003-GA, and would like to see new faces winning there.
My dream Ferrari team has Kimi and Jenson in the seats...well I can dream! :D

My dream is for anyone but the same 3 teams winning each race. The last race was a great step in that direction!! Congrats to Jordan and Fisichella

Back
Top Bottom