Wild West Gunslinger

Benevolent One

Team Owner
There was a young man in the old west who wanted more than anything to be the best gunslinger around. He practiced day and night but he knew that there was something missing. In a saloon one day, he spotted an older man who was once considered the fastest draw around so he sat next to him, bought him some drinks and asked him for some pointers.

The older man said "first, tie your holster a little lower on your leg. The younger man asked "will it make me a better gunslinger?" And the older man said "absolutely". So, he tied it lower on his leg and quickly drew his .44 and shot the bowtie off of the piano player.

The older man said "now cut a notch in your holster where the hammer hits it". The younger man asked "will it make me a better gunslinger?", "Definitely" replied the older man.

So he pulled out his knife and did so and quickly drew his gun again and shot a cufflink off of the piano player.

"Now see that barrel of axel grease in the corner? Go smear that all over your gun"

The younger man asked "how will that make me a better gunslinger?". "It won't" replied the older man "but when Wyatt Earp gets done playing that piano he is going to shove that gun up your ass and that might help you out just a little bit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom