Will Anybody?

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
be here tomorrow?

I don't celebrate easter and would love to hear from my forum friends! :) :)

I'll be here off and on tomorow.........not really celebrating Easter, having easter dinner though.....but I will be around... :)

I celebrate it!! I will be going to church in the morring. Dinner, umm Hardees brakefast count? haha

man i need a life! :unsure: :unsure: :lol:

Lappy, dear, where did you do to the turtle???

Attachments

• turtle_stuck_on_back_md_wht.gif
    turtle_stuck_on_back_md_wht.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 10 2004, 10:31 PM
Lappy, dear, where did you do to the turtle???
hmm, don't know where she is. I know she had softball and was going to play put-put tonight but i think it was rainin down there earler and could of cancled that but i dont know....i have heard from her today!

I kinda like that image....you made her fall and she can't get up???? or did you twu burn up her computer??? :) :wub:

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 10 2004, 10:50 PM
I kinda like that image....you made her fall and she can't get up???? or did you twu burn up her computer??? :) :wub:
yea it is cool! ^_^ :)

If she fell i would help her back up, im not mean enfuf to leave her laying there....:lol: hmm well she was having computer problems the orther night! :wub: :D

I'm here! I'm here! I'm alive!! My power was out, been practicing softball, riding 4 wheelers, dying easter eggs, cooking cheesecake, and playing putt putt in the rain! My putt putt score was higher than my bowling score! :unsure: <_< :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539@Apr 11 2004, 12:07 AM
I'm here! I'm here! I'm alive!! My power was out, been practicing softball, riding 4 wheelers, dying easter eggs, cooking cheesecake, and playing putt putt in the rain! My putt putt score was higher than my bowling score! :unsure: <_< :lol:
Sounds like you had a fun day.......but how did you get higher on put-put then bowling? :unsure: ^_^ ^_^ :lol:

Originally posted by kat2220@Apr 11 2004, 05:40 AM
Don't say much good about your bowling now does it :D
Either that or don't say much for her golf game. :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 11 2004, 12:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 11 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--turtle3539@Apr 11 2004, 12:07 AM
I'm here! I'm here!&nbsp; I'm alive!!&nbsp; My power was out, been practicing softball, riding 4 wheelers, dying easter eggs, cooking cheesecake, and playing putt putt in the rain!&nbsp; My putt putt score was higher than my bowling score! :unsure:&nbsp; <_<&nbsp; :lol:
Sounds like you had a fun day.......but how did you get higher on put-put then bowling? :unsure: ^_^ ^_^ :lol:[/b][/quote]
I'm just good like that.

The last time I went bowling, which just happened to be the first time I've ever been, I scored a 53. The first putt putt game I played Saturday night, I scored 60. Thankfully I made up for it on the next round and scored 43. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom