Will Blaney win a cup race?

Will Blaney win a cup race?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, and hopefully very soon. Atlanta would be my pick for him.

Absolutely.

Martin tried to intimidate him out of the way the first few laps, that didn't work so Mark had to use his bumper to pass.

Dave's got the testicular fortitude, and the skill.

I think Blaney will win a race but it will be in another ride. I don't think the 77 car has enough to win a race.
Blaney is a good racer and will change rides in the future and win races. ^_^

I think Blaney might possibly win a race this year. He is definetely getting better and driving smarter. And he is getting a little bit better luck! B)

Testicular fortitude? I gotta write that one down.

I think he can, but it'll be like Elliott Sadler's win at Bristol or Robby Gordon's at NH. Everything and I mean every thing will have to fall just right.

I look for Phoenix to be his shot. How's he run at Darlington?

I definitely see him winning one. Too much talent not to. Not sure if it will be in this ride or not, but he will.

His car is good enough to win this year. Is his pit crew good enough to keep him up Front?

Yeah, I think he can do it. Any team that can keep their car on the lead lap consitently can win a race. Just like TWF said, if everything falls right Dave will be in victory lane. Dave has the talent to win :cheers:

I think Dave will win a race eventually, but not this year. He doesn't even have a top-5 finish in WC yet, and he likely won't win until he gets a few of those.

Back
Top Bottom