Will Kevin Harvick win 3 in a row at Chicago?

Will Kevin Harvick win 3 in a row at Chicago?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waltrip couldnt do 3 in a row at Daytona, but I know that Harvick will win this one for the 3rd time.

Kevin Harvick is a very proficient driver on any racetrack. I voted Yes, but it's somewhat doubtful, Dale Jr. and Kurt Busch and all the others have assembled possible cars to dethrone the RCR power at Chicagoland. RCR is packing some serious heat for this race with him, and as long as WE GET THE FUEL MILEAGE straight, he'll have it again. :)

He very well could win it.Kevin has been running pretty good this season.On the other hand its getting tougher and tougher to win three in a row anywhere.I say about 50/50.

I voted no, hard to do unless you're Jeff Gordon. (I know Mark Martin has done it at Watkins Glen & assume Dale Sr. has too).

Those have been some boring races at Chicagoland, nothing against Kevin but I hope someone else wins...or I'm probably not going to re-new next year.

I say no, not because he can't do it, but because the odds are against him.

Got Lucky ? I could say the same thing bout Jr. at Talladega.

Originally posted by bowtie@Jul 7 2003, 03:35 AM
I say no, not because he can't do it, but because the odds are against him.
As much as I hate to say it but I have to agree. But I will be pulling for him anyway. There is always hope. :D

I voted no,also mainly because the odds are against Kevin for a 3rd straight win here IMO!

Now if this topic was about Jeff Gordon winning a 3rd straight at Kansas then I'd have voted yes,LOL,but only bacause Jeff has won 3 straight races at both Sonoma & Watkins Glen,so He does have a solid history in such excellence! ;)

What, are you saying that Jeff Gordon has magical powers that allow him things that other drivers cant? I cant believe I'm hearing this, what about Jr's four straight at Talladega ? What about Stewart winning back to back at Homestead ?! Proves that you dont need to be a Gordon to win 3 or 4 straight somewhere.

Originally posted by Happy29@Jul 8 2003, 02:11 PM
What, are you saying that Jeff Gordon has magical powers that allow him things that other drivers cant? I cant believe I'm hearing this, what about Jr's four straight at Talladega ? What about Stewart winning back to back at Homestead ?! Proves that you dont need to be a Gordon to win 3 or 4 straight somewhere.
Dale Jr. got a lot of help to win that 4th straight Talladega race,He ran at least 3 laps(early on)with debris hanging from the car & no black flag from NASCAR officials,then He gained a position by going below the yellow line late in the race & still no black flag from officials,that race was so fixed IMO.
As far as Toni Stewart goes,back to back wins aren't the same as winning 3 in a row!

I'm merely stating fact that Jeff Gordon has won multiple consecutive races,take the fact that He's won 4 straight Southern 500 victories,& etc.,I could go on,but U get the picture! :D :lol:

Of course Jeff Gordon has done all that, but that was when the competition was not up to par. Now that the competition is equal across the lines, Jeff Gordon, and everyone else for that matter, struggle to get more than 2 wins in a season.

I dont see Harvick doing it. Just too much competition. This season there are about 30 teams that can win on any given day.

Back
Top Bottom