Will Kyle Busch Break DW's Bristol Record?

jaqua19

Team Owner
Kyle has 8 wins there and needs to win 5 more times to become the all time winner at Bristol.

Would be pretty cool to see another driver have the most success at the track. It took Kyle 15 years to win 8 times. Assuming he has another 7-10 years left (I'm of the group that Kyle won't race deep into his 40s due to NASCAR burnout), his win percentage will get him pretty close if he's getting one win every other year statistically.

Does Kyle get 13? Or does he only get to 10 or 11?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Waltrip won at Bristol in 1978 against a 29 car field. Therefore all of Busch's Xfinity and Truck wins at Bristol also count, and he's already done it.

Waltrip won at Bristol in 1978 against a 29 car field. Therefore all of Busch's Xfinity and Truck wins at Bristol also count, and he's already done it.
Except you know...they don't.

That was amazing! I was watching very closely but I still never saw @Revman 's lips move. Can y'all do it while drinking water?

Oh I do, yes.
Okay. Well, this thread is about cup wins. You can feel however you'd like about the significance of his wins. So for the sake of the thread, if you'd still like to participate, will he win 5 more cup races to be the all time cup winner at Bristol?

Okay. Well, this thread is about cup wins. You can feel however you'd like about the significance of his wins. So for the sake of the thread, if you'd still like to participate, will he win 5 more cup races to be the all time cup winner at Bristol?

It was just a lighthearted joke. I would guess he gets to 12 or 13, but would lean against him surpassing it. Certainly possible though. Looking over the numbers, he has won one each of the last three years after a long dry spell.

My prediction is he will break the record while driving his motorhome. ;)

I think so. I rate Bristol as one of his very, very best tracks.

Will Kyle Busch Break DW's Bristol Record?

God I hope not, we will never hear the end of it if he does.
Does it make any difference? We never hear the end of DW's current record. In his day, he was as despised as Shrub is now.

All time winner? I guess I am confused, the press is already using that for all of KDB's under class wins for Bristol, and I think it is a little late in his career for him to string together 7 cup wins at Bristol in a row like DW did in his prime. The void is starting to fill by the youngsters

Back
Top Bottom