Wind tunnel

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Am I crazy, or did Fox make Wind Tunnel a 30 minute show again? And it looks like they moved it to 8. Oh yeah, all we need is more air time for RU Faster then a Redneck.

Morons!

RU faster than a redneck is probably at the top of their ratings chart. Wind tunnel should be good. I bet Robin miller will have something to say about Nascar/Denny

RU faster than a redneck is probably at the top of their ratings chart. Wind tunnel should be good. I bet Robin miller will have something to say about Nascar/Denny
I really don't see how that show is at the top. I really do not know or have ever spoken with one single person who said, based on the promo commercial alone, that it loks like possibly the dumbest show ever made.

you think it is the dumbest show ever made? what does that have to do with anything? like saying top 20 music is fantastic..I just love listening to the same stupid songs over and over? They don't care if you like it or not, can't be any worse than half the crap that is on the tube, so they will show it until they can come up with something even more moronic, like dumbest stuff on wheels, and faster then a redneck..will be dumbest fastest redneck on wheels.

you think it is the dumbest show ever made? what does that have to do with anything? like saying top 20 music is fantastic..I just love listening to the same stupid songs over and over? They don't care if you like it or not, can't be any worse than half the crap that is on the tube, so they will show it until they can come up with something even more moronic, like dumbest stuff on wheels, and faster then a redneck..will be dumbest fastest redneck on wheels.
I don't know, I haven't watched it. I refuse. Being a racefan (and part redneck) with a brain, the promo insulted my intelligence.

It is better then I thought it would be. It is tongue and cheek humor. Ken Squire is the announcer and straight man. They had Kenny Wallace on there as the ringer driver on one episode..Bo duke another. I have seen a whole lot worse shows.

Neither have watched the show..hmm guess American Idol has your vote?:) Redneck's are re runs anyway

I really don't see how that show is at the top. I really do not know or have ever spoken with one single person who said, based on the promo commercial alone, that it loks like possibly the dumbest show ever made.

It's not a fair show the redneck cars are fill on track race cars with sticky race tires going against stock imports. Give me 60 minutes of WindTunnel than that stupid redneck show. That's like people thinking Larry the cable guy was the one that came up with get-er-done.

It's not a fair show the redneck cars are fill on track race cars with sticky race tires going against stock imports. Give me 60 minutes of WindTunnel than that stupid redneck show. That's like people thinking Larry the cable guy was the one that came up with get-er-done.

yeah probably not a good show to watch if you drive an import. Imports are not stock. In fact the episode that has John Schnider driving, the import wins the ten thousand bucks. Larry the cable guy isn't on this show..different show different topic

Back
Top Bottom