Winning!

Magicmiler

Team Owner
What do Charlie Sheen and John Belushi have in common????
Nothing, yet!!

What do Charlie Sheen and John Belushi have in common????
Nothing, yet!!
been thinking the same thing for quite a while now. he needs to be committed before he ends up dead or a vegetable (brain dead).

Associated Press
Posted on April 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM

DETROIT (AP) - Charlie Sheen and the women he calls his "goddesses" walked onto a Detroit stage to thunderous applause during the first of a planned 20-stop variety show tour.

It didn't take long for the good will to fade, though, as audience members at the Fox Theatre began yelling at the former "Two and a Half Men" star for refunds and walking out in droves.

Sheen quipped after an audience member booed: "I've already got your money, dude."

He was fired from the hit CBS sitcom in March over his alleged drug use and increasingly erratic behavior. Sheen responded by filing a $100 million lawsuit.

I don't bother with drugs - other than alcohol - and if I got money for my erratic behaviour from about 16 to 25 years old, 100 million would be little more than a nuisance.

Good luck to Mr. Sheen and all, but I don't see this turning out in his favour.

Dude is circling the drain and has no idea what is going on. The only thing about it that amazes me is why so many people care about this douche bag.

Too bad about Two and a Half Men, that was a funny show, I thought it was one of the fuunier comedys to air in a long time.

Too bad about Two and a Half Men, that was a funny show, I thought it was one of the fuunier comedys to air in a long time.

If they re-cast him I still think the show will do ok.I actually think Alan and Jake were funnier than him on the show.

Back
Top Bottom