Winston Cup Preview

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Looks like I'm going to get that Saturday off and with the Mrs. go to the preview. We may go late so there won't be so many people. Then you can get much better photos of the cars. During the morning hours, it's so crowded that it's hard to get a shot of a car without someone walking by. They have them jammed into the place so close together. Any requests for pics, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I won't however, be getting close to the drivers. No way in the world will I sit around and wait for that. I can maybe get some from the catwalks, but unless I use the Mrs camera with a zoom, the pics would be useless.

CB, a pic of the #9 would be appreciated!

Thanks,
T-Bird Ro:D

Ro that goes without saying. I'll probably send you one e-mail so I can give you a bigger one. :) That'll probably cost you a Yuengling! :)

Very well Kat, will do. I will take pictures of all the cars and then make small baseball card size photos for my nephew as I did the last time I went. It's really a neat thing, those little cards. The nephew lives out in Missouri and is always tickled to get those little pictures.

i got tickets but cant go so a 45 car pic wouldbe cool lol

A'ight youngblood, consider it done.

quote from Kat:
I know how it pains you Buckster, hehehe

Hey, it doesn't pain me at all. I've been a fan of Jeffy's for a long time. I just don't have him at the top of the list. :)

Back
Top Bottom