Women's NCAA

muggle not

Team Owner
Ain't no one going to beat U-Conn.

In watching them play Baylor tonight, they are so smooth and sharp. Their passing is right on-the-money and they find the open person. Baylor has Brittney Griner, freshman player of the year, but she is no match for Maya Moore and Tina Charles.

I can appreciate what UConn is doing. I can respect and appreciate excellence in vitually any area of life. But, in this case, I just don't care to see it.

I can appreciate what UConn is doing. I can respect and appreciate excellence in vitually any area of life. But, in this case, I just don't care to see it.
:laugh:
I'm surprise that I even read this thread. Muggle, give us some good women's sports and give us some beach volleyball. :beerbang:

Ain't no one going to beat U-Conn.

In watching them play Baylor tonight, they are so smooth and sharp. Their passing is right on-the-money and they find the open person. Baylor has Brittney Griner, freshman player of the year, but she is no match for Maya Moore and Tina Charles.

Yeah yeah yeah UCONN will win again, but WHO CARES! It's womens college basketball! The only thing worse is Communist kickball, AKA Soccer.

Yeah yeah yeah UCONN will win again, but WHO CARES! It's womens college basketball! The only thing worse is Communist kickball, AKA Soccer.
Naw, the worse to watch is Alabama foot ball. They have a cheat as a coach and teach no morals to their players.:rolleyes:

Naw, the worse to watch is Alabama foot ball. They have a cheat as a coach and teach no morals to their players.:rolleyes:

Ding! A new master baiter has arrived!!

So enlighten us, how is Coach Saban a cheater? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?

Ding! A new master baiter has arrived!!

So enlighten us, how is Coach Saban a cheater? Or are you just talking out of your ass again?
Not only is he a cheater but he has absolutely no ethics.

Fergy, maybe you will debate football better than you do the economy.

Back
Top Bottom