Work out/ supplements

Mopardh9

Team Owner
I'm kind of a work out nut been at it since I was 21, I'm an old man now, but still try to get after it in the gym. Just curious if there are any others here who are into it, your routines, what pre workouts if any you take, vitamins ect. Wasn't sure where to put this thread, so hopefully it will generate some interest. I've worked in gyms for over 30 years as a trainer/manager intructor, I love talking about working out, success stories...ect.

I really like Antler Test right now.Combination of deer antler velvet and a testosterone booster.

I really like Antler Test right now.Combination of deer antler velvet and a testosterone booster.
I heard of it, I've taken test boosters before, like anything else you have to weed out the pretenders. How about pre workout? Redline is one of my faves.

I like C4 or nitraflex.Taking myself off those for a while .Need to cycle.Not doing much for me lately.

I like C4 or nitraflex.Taking myself off those for a while .Need to cycle.Not doing much for me lately.
C4 is good stuff, most of that product line is quality supps. Yeh... I cycle my creatine, and pre work outs, sucks when its an off time for a pre workout, I like the focus and extra drive I have when on. Just a note here, I'm totally natural, never did roids, was tempted back in my late 30s, knew a lot of guys at the gym who were gearing, but I researched it extensively and decide the cons outweighed the pros.

I've got a ton of links and reference material for work outs and supplements, I find always read the reviews before dropping $40 bucks on a jug of pre workout or protein. The best creatine I've found is from Gat, pure stuff, Creatine Monohydrate, I swear by it.

Haven't lifted seriously for a while. When I did I'd just stack cell tech and nitro tech and take Gakic if I ever took anything pre workout.

Haven't lifted seriously for a while. When I did I'd just stack cell tech and nitro tech and take Gakic if I ever took anything pre workout.
Tried some cell tech wasn't too impressed for the price, i used to be big into EAS when they were still owned by Bill Philips, made good stuff, then they sold out to a big pharma company and way over priced themselves out of the market pretty much.

I haven't lifted heavy since June, i have to give my joints a rest from lifting heavy, at my age arthritis kills me especially this cold damp weather like this, sitting up in a tree stand doesn't help much either....lol. Texted my niece this morning, she says doc has given her clearance to lift, so hopefully this weekend we start really getting serious again. I've been lifting light like 3 times per week, but want to start the tougher routines again.

So today was the first day back for my niece, my work out partner after back fusion surgery 10 months ago, we did 14 sets, it was like old times, won't be long and she'll be right back to where she was. As for her uncle, he got kind of lazy over the summer, too much steak and potatoes and good craft beer, need to lose 12lbs, but it's cool i'll get there.

Anyone taking creatine, do you cycle it, what type do you take, before or after working out or both?

C'mon, don't you think creatine is a little excessive when the only thing you work out is this?
503b7bdce2e05e83109512bfbb94262c_4251521.JPEG

I gave up on that till the first of the year now.
Yeh it's tough to do this time of the year, I got on the scale yesterday about 4:30am at the gym, weighed in at 206, I haven't been this heavy in 10 years. Still have some muscle, but by the first of the year I'd like to get down to 192, that's a good weight for me.

Yeh it's tough to do this time of the year, I got on the scale yesterday about 4:30am at the gym, weighed in at 206, I haven't been this heavy in 10 years. Still have some muscle, but by the first of the year I'd like to get down to 192, that's a good weight for me.
Back away from the keyboard and watch what you eat. Crush some workouts 5 times a week with strength and HIIT routines. Good luck.

Last edited:
I kinda quit getting on scale.I'm just going off how I feel and look anymore.It puts me in a better place mentally.

Back
Top Bottom