Working on new rules for 2013 Big Dawgs --

I think we should pick two drivers every week and get the combined total of points they earn per race. Just an idea.

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to work that hard --- keeping up with drivers changing each week. :)

For my part, I'm 100% satisfied with the rules as they are now nor do I have a problem with them changing.

I think we should pick two drivers every week and get the combined total of points they earn per race. Just an idea.

I had a game a few yearsa go on here, were each week you picked a new drivers and got points for where they finished, you could just pick the driver one time, if you did not pick you recived 44 points, if you won 1 point, lowest points won.

Just took some time!

TRL, do whatever you want with the tweaking. It is a good thing for those who participate you dedicate the time you do to make it work. Last year was the first time I ever entered one of those contests and it was fun to check weekly results. You deserve kudos, huzzahs, congratulations, atta girl awards and for she's a jolly good lady .................

@lap3forever, I dont like being able to pick a driver just once.

@lap3forever, I dont like being able to pick a driver just once.

Makes you think about your picks and makes you use more then just the top guys over and over. I love it, but i am pretty much to lazy to keep up with it, have a lot going on.

Back
Top Bottom