World 100 starts tonight

Let's hope tonights' races have a little action. Last night had very little.

Man congrats to Hunter O'Neal, what a great race and a huge drive to go and pass Jonathan Davenport and win one finally for Rocket!

Used to go to this race every year in the late 70s and early 80s. It is such an epic event. We would party, camp in a small tent and watch the race from the hillside. Still have visions of Earl prepping the track all night long while wearing that backwards ball cap. I wonder if that guy ever slept during the World 100 weekend.
The heat races were like six main events....just incredible.

Funny how some people were saying Eldora isn't as special as it used to be as far as the racing goes. Then they finally have a good race, the announcers and others dunk on the others for daring to be critical of Eldora.

Man congrats to Hunter O'Neal, what a great race and a huge drive to go and pass Jonathan Davenport and win one finally for Rocket!

It's Hudson, but yeah, that was a thrilling high stakes battle with a popular and deserved breakthrough win for O'Neal and the Rocket team. Glad the Eldora surface held up that well, because when it does, there is nothing like a 100-lap feature there.

It's Hudson, but yeah, that was a thrilling high stakes battle with a popular and deserved breakthrough win for O'Neal and the Rocket team. Glad the Eldora surface held up that well, because when it does, there is nothing like a 100-lap feature there.
Crap, I know that, I didn't pay attention to what I was typing.

Back
Top Bottom