World of Outlaws World Finals

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Are on right now on Speed, featuring the sprint cars, late models, and new for this year Super Dirtcar Series big block modifieds.

Had to mute it. Don't know if it's Comcrap or SPEED but the commercials are literally three times as loud as the broadcast. Quite annoying.

Had to mute it. Don't know if it's Comcrap or SPEED but the commercials are literally three times as loud as the broadcast. Quite annoying.

I think its Speed but it always seems like this to me for Sprint Car coverage its like they get the guy who does the 4 wide start voice.

I think its Speed but it always seems like this to me for Sprint Car coverage its like they get the guy who does the 4 wide start voice.

Grand-Am and ALMS are the only sports SPEED knows how to cover. That said, I'm greatful they are airing ARCA, WoO and other divisions of racing because I'm not so sure they'll be airing much of this style of racing after 2011.

Grand-Am and ALMS are the only sports SPEED knows how to cover. That said, I'm greatful they are airing ARCA, WoO and other divisions of racing because I'm not so sure they'll be airing much of this style of racing after 2011.

Whys that Andy?

Yeah, that was terrible. Also, in my area the local Time Warner signal was crap. They must have been having issues with their satellite. All of the other channels that i looked at were fine... SD Speed was out completely with just a black screen for the first half. Speed HD was kind of working the whole time, the screen froze a lot during the first half though. And the weather was fine here, no snow or rain. They always advertise to go with cable so you dont lose signal, BS, cable is out more than dish.

strange, no problems with the picture here and most commercials were quieter than the broadcast, which suited me just fine. if problems with the broadcast had to occur i'm glad it was with somebody else. <g> no comcast, no dish, just a little local cable company that at one time belonged to charter. good showing by speed. :)

strange, no problems with the picture here and most commercials were quieter than the broadcast, which suited me just fine. if problems with the broadcast had to occur i'm glad it was with somebody else. <g> no comcast, no dish, just a little local cable company that at one time belonged to charter. good showing by speed. :)

My satellite was good to go all the time. Commercials were about the same as usual, too.

Great show by SPEED. The Late Model race was good --- nice close championship battle.

Hope Whizzer and his wife had a good time --- and didn't freeze.

My satellite was good to go all the time. Commercials were about the same as usual, too.

Great show by SPEED. The Late Model race was good --- nice close championship battle.

Hope Whizzer and his wife had a good time --- and didn't freeze.

The late model race was definetly the best of the 3 last night.

The late model race was definetly the best of the 3 last night.

Maybe on TV, but the modifieds put on the best show. They had more three and four wide racing n the pack than the other two, and other than the two up front, that racing was unbelievably good.

I was hoping to catch up with Whizzer, but never got a chance.

Back
Top Bottom