Worst pizza I've ever seen

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Screenshot_2017-12-14-18-00-15.png

That my friends is an onion and anchovy pizza with no cheese and a garlic sauce

My favorite place has one called the works that I always get. It has everything but pineapple, anchovies and artichoke hearts. I'd have a meltdown if they put any of those on it.
I don’t mind chovies if they’re already on there because they flavor is mellowed by the sauce and cheese but pineapple is a no-no and I can say I’ve never tried artichokes on a pizza. If they are marinated artichoke hearts that might not be a bad thing if they’re well drained.

This is the before picture, going through the oven didn't improve it at all and the smell got worse

The garlic stuff, I would try. Get that gross fish off there.

I like lots off different toppings.
Onion and sausage
Extra cheese
Cold tomatoes
Ham

I really like cheese pizza though.

Local place offered 'garbage can pizza''. Not sure but I think it was up to 8 or so, maybe more, different toppings of your choice. Take a look at the inside of a old metal garbage can, that's how it got it's name.

I don't like the red sauce they put on most pizzas.
What I really enjoy is a layer of cheese, then all the toppings. I get to taste the toppings rather than the red sauce.
My favorite place has a really thin red sauce that you can barely taste. That's one reason that I buy from them.

I also like Margarita pizza from my local place:
Olive oil, mozzarella, ricotta, basil, fresh garlic diced tomato.

And Spinach Florentine:
Pizza sauce, fresh spinach, mozzarella, ricotta, basil, oregano.

They even have a pastrami pizza but I haven’t tried it yet.

I don't like the red sauce they put on most pizzas.
What I really enjoy is a layer of cheese, then all the toppings. I get to taste the toppings rather than the red sauce.
I agree there cam be too much at some places, we are a Dominos so we aren't culinary perfection by a long shot.

Papa John's, sauce is too sweet IMO
Domino's isn't much better IMO
Ronzio went out of business
Latki's, aka The Greek, retired
There's a new Greek place that recently opened that by all reports is a good replacement for Latki's
Local bakery sells pizza dough so we sometimes go the DIY route
2 local Chinese places delivery also a sports bar, sammiches and wings etc

Papa John's, sauce is too sweet IMO
Domino's isn't much better IMO
Ronzio went out of business
Latki's, aka The Greek, retired
There's a new Greek place that recently opened that by all reports is a good replacement for Latki's
Local bakery sells pizza dough so we sometimes go the DIY route
2 local Chinese places delivery also a sports bar, sammiches and wings etc
Pizza dough is really easy to make. Homemade pizza rocks. I have a large pizza stone.

I agree there cam be too much at some places, we are a Dominos so we aren't culinary perfection by a long shot.
My main objection to the red sauce is not the flavor, it's just that it drowns out the flavors of the toppings. I'd much rather taste
the meats and vegies, etc. Try it sometime, it's amazing how good the toppings are without the over-powering tomato.

Another advantage to the mom & pop pizza joint are things other than pizza that aren’t breadsticks; salads, sausage and peppers sandwich, meatball sandwich, Italian subs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom