Worst TV show you've seen?

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
What is the worst show that you have ever watched?

I gotta go with the new Knight Rider. That show was just so bad it was funny.

Probably about every reality show that has been on...

And I have to say a lot of those terrible animated shows.... Family Guy, American Dad.. Just plain terrible!!!!

I don't watch TV. Partly because there's nothing good on anymore. When someone does have an original idea for a show (Firefly, Jericho), it gets cancelled after a couple episodes.

Apparently, the only good stuff is on HBO and Showtime. And I'm not willing to up my TV bill for a couple shows that I can just as easily watch on DVD or Hulu.

As far as worst show, I'd have to go with anything "reality" based.

Don't know if anyone remembers that "Cavemen" show from last year, but it was based on the caveman characters from the Geico commercials. Funny commercial, and one of the mest and most memorable ad campaigns of all time....but the show was horrendous.

Don't know if anyone remembers that "Cavemen" show from last year, but it was based on the caveman characters from the Geico commercials. Funny commercial, and one of the mest and most memorable ad campaigns of all time....but the show was horrendous.

I never watched it but I heard it was BAD.

Any of the crappy reality shows on VH1 like with Flava Flav and Brett Michaels and Celebrity fit club. My mom watches that stuff, i don't think there could be anything worse.

Back
Top Bottom