Worst video game ever

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
I know that term is thrown around a lot but I believe this really is the worst video game ever created(as far as every game I've heard of anyway).

245px-Big_Rigs_-_Over_the_Road_Racing_Coverart.png

Now, the premise of this game is that you deliver illegal cargo while being chased by the Police. Sounds good right? However, once you play the game you quickly see that the game has no police or cargo deliveries. It also has "racing" in the title yet the trucks you compete with NEVER move when the race starts. You can also drive through trees and buildings as the game has no collision detection period. From what I've seen on youtube it's pretty much just driving around with no challenges or goals to complete.

Can anyone name a game worse than that?

I've bought some pretty bad games in the past....a lot of them racing. I won't waste my money on another NASCAR related game. I still have a couple games for the PS2 I still use cause they're good. Best racing game I've found for the PS3 is the F1 2011 game. It's realistic and really hard.

I've bought some pretty bad games in the past....a lot of them racing. I won't waste my money on another NASCAR related game. I still have a couple games for the PS2 I still use cause they're good. Best racing game I've found for the PS3 is the F1 2011 game. It's realistic and really hard.

Nothing like going 270mph at Richmond on those NASCAR games EA Sports made. :XXROFL:

Flipping 20 times and still being able to win! Call me Ben Bowie!

That was crazy. He did it all, contact with another car, hit the wall, flipped, went on fire and won the race. That was a great victory lane photo. Not much left of his ride unfortunately which sucks cause I know how much work goes in to putting those things together.

That was crazy. He did it all, contact with another car, hit the wall, flipped, went on fire and won the race. That was a great victory lane photo. Not much left of his ride unfortunately which sucks cause I know how much work goes in to putting those things together.

That was the craziest, worst finish i've ever personally witnessed. Here's the initial contact with the fence.. http://luvracinphotos.smugmug.com/V...57327_k7r9Jt#!i=1857783074&k=7zxPMH9&lb=1&s=A

That was the craziest, worst finish i've ever personally witnessed. Here's the initial contact with the fence.. http://luvracinphotos.smugmug.com/V...57327_k7r9Jt#!i=1857783074&k=7zxPMH9&lb=1&s=A

Damn! Great camera work there. That's I wish people will go out and support there local tracks. There's so much action and you're right there and not in your living room. These guys go out there and put it on the line just for a trophy, just like racing is suppose to be. We go racing now and you see the stands empty. It seems from previous posts you guys get a pretty good attendance still.

It's too bad we can't get a decent dirt track racing game for the Playstation. Another racing game that sucks is Short Track Racing.

752919461440F.JPG

I bought this game a couple years back because it has different types of cars you can race. Anything from street stocks, open wheels up to stock cars but it's an awful game. The AI is pretty much non existent because you can start last in a pro series and lap the field like 5 times.

It's too bad we can't get a decent dirt track racing game for the Playstation. Another racing game that sucks is Short Track Racing.

752919461440F.JPG

I bought this game a couple years back because it has different types of cars you can race. Anything from street stocks, open wheels up to stock cars but it's an awful game. The AI is pretty much non existent because you can start last in a pro series and lap the field like 5 times.

They had to awesome dirt games for the PS2 and none since. If you have one still, World Of Outlaws 2001 and Saturday Night Speedway are both really good. The new WOO is just awful. It sucks, nobody wants to play real games anymore.

They had to awesome dirt games for the PS2 and none since. If you have one still, World Of Outlaws 2001 and Saturday Night Speedway are both really good. The new WOO is just awful. It sucks, nobody wants to play real games anymore.

I had both of those games. Saturday Night Speedway I still play sometimes but I worn WoO Sprint cars out I played it so much.

inserts shot at NASCAR the game 2011

I really miss the old Papyrus games and the early NASCAR Thunder games. With tire wear turned on, the field could get spread out and be a little more realistic.

Pack racing at Rockingham, four-wide racing at Martinsville? Some of these games are terrible. It's just as bad online because everyone's so equal and there's nothing to it. Where's the challenge? I mean, what's the point of running an endurance race on the computer if it's four hours of pack racing on a short track or road course?

And the crashes are LOL worthy on any modern racing game. There's one sim I ran on the rFactor engine that you had two options: Run the entire race under caution or turn flags off and spend the entire race dodging two wrecks each lap.

Just looked at my Saturday Night Speedway game. Always thought the cover was nice, guess I was to drawn in to her stomach and awesome belly button ring to notice she has no boobs! She's a bad pit lizard.

Back
Top Bottom