Would you drive this?

Yeah, I would drive that.........you buying the insurance and I'll be kind and split the gas bill with you? What a ride........:calpping:

I would drive it like I stole it! Which would be the only way I could ever drive that kind of car come to think of it.:eek:

Ok that car would be one that I would have lost my virginity in. With the preacher watching.:p

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin
I would drive it like I stole it! Which would be the only way I could ever drive that kind of car come to think of it.:eek:

yeah VERY CAREFULLY

i would not take it i am a PORSCHE and CORVETTE man.

I would drive that car until the wheels fell off. And then I would buy new ones:)

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
At $395,000, I better be able to do more than drive it.  ;)

I heard $395,000 was chump change for you Wwwwaaaaaaard!!:yeehaw:

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

I heard $395,000 was chump change for you Wwwwaaaaaaard!!:yeehaw:

Oh, WHY couldn't I have been born rich, instead of so incredibly good looking? :waa:

395,000..i sure would not waste it all on a car................I would buy PURSES....................a house...a cheap car...............I could go far on 395,000 dollars thats for sure...sorry but I am CHEAP..............:D :D :D

I wouldn't fit in it but here's another model in yellow that would do me just fine. And I could buy seven of them with that $395,000

http://www.hummer.com/hummerjsp/h2/index.jsp

hummer2.jpg

Exactly Alaska, you'd have to be a contorsionist to get in it. Now if the made a soft top. Besides that. I live in Ohio and we have a law that says you need a license plate on the front of your car. Kind of ruins the effect don't you think.

I wish all cars had doors like that,Then maybe roundheads wouldn't hit my car with them at parking lots.
Nice Hot Rod for sure,But it's priced about $49.00 to high for my budget. What are they trying to pull,Damn car saleman.:p

Let me think about it.................................HELL YES

Back
Top Bottom