WOW, look at these pics

I know that feeling KK. I was at the Busch race in Bristol where Mikey hit the back gate and tore his car all to pieces. You could have heard a pin drop everyone thought Mikey was a goner. He walked away.

Kell..yah it was scary @ the track...

Man he flipped and when landed, his helmet never moved..

coulda heard a pin drop .....

Just glad he was knock out and nothing else,

I'm glad they were both ok.
I remember my dad's crash. 325 stitches and two hand graphs.
I still remember the guy's name that wrecked him and caused the flip. I'd say MRM might know him if he went to Rogersville Speedway.
At that time the track did not have any kind of ambulance or EMT.

I still remember the guy's name that wrecked him and caused the flip. I'd say MRM might know him if he went to Rogersville Speedway.

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!:growl:

I know a few months ago Clarksville speedway (TN) did not have an ambulance, but off duty EMT workers from Ft. Camble (ARMY Base) I will not race at a track if they do not have an ambulance. I have had an racing injury and dont want to risk anything by having to wait for an ambulance.

I know a few months ago Clarksville speedway (TN) did not have an ambulance, but off duty EMT workers from Ft. Camble (ARMY Base) I will not race at a track if they do not have an ambulance. I have had an racing injury and dont want to risk anything by having to wait for an ambulance.

Our home track has an ambulance. Dad's wreck was years' ago. They didn't even have a fence up. He did climb right back in the car as soon as he could. I don't think anyone should race without an ambulance. Alot of tracks are using MSR.
two hand graphs.
That should of read two skin graphs on his hand.

oh man....that musta been bad crash with that many stitches....

Back
Top Bottom