Wrestling Legend Jimmy Snuka Dead

I didn't know he was in hospice. That's a shame. :(

He could finally rest in peace after that.

What a legend he was and his daughter, Tamina, is extremely talented is a spitting image of her father.
Yep.

I know Tamina has been out with an injury, but I heard she finally got cleared to return, and I've been quietly looking forward to it. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do something with her and Nia Jax, either throwing them into a tag team or having them feud with each other. I have always felt that Tamina (and Natalya, for that matter) should be much more dominant than WWE has allowed them to be. At least they seem to be doing the right thing with Nia.

I didn't know he was in hospice. That's a shame. :(

Yep.

I know Tamina has been out with an injury, but I heard she finally got cleared to return, and I've been quietly looking forward to it. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do something with her and Nia Jax, either throwing them into a tag team or having them feud with each other. I have always felt that Tamina (and Natalya, for that matter) should be much more dominant than WWE has allowed them to be. At least they seem to be doing the right thing with Nia.

Lets keep pushing Charlotte tho!

Show me the 100% proof he did it.

I can't say either way, if he did he'll be judged for it now, but this ain't the time or place for it. Best not to post if you feel that way.
I'll post what I feel like. You aren't the posting police despite what you think.

Alexa Bliss is my girl!
She's a little hottie, no doubt, and she gets better every week.

I can't settle on just one, man. Every time I try to tell people who my favorite is, I end up listing the whole darn female roster. Ha ha. I really can appreciate pretty much all of them.

I'm just glad that the women are finally being taken seriously. It's nice to see them occasionally being given main event matches and segments and appearing more than once per show. They got me back into wrestling.

As for Snuka, I hate seeing all these guys go. He was gone from the business before I even started watching, but I enjoyed watching some of his old matches.
Yep, I feel the same way. Guys like Snuka were way before my time, but they paved the way for the guys I grew up watching in the mid '90s, like Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, and The Rock. Those legends are larger than life, and it's always a shame to see one of them pass away.

I have absolutely zero interest in any of what is going on now, but I was a big fan of Superfly's way back in the day. Guys like him and Tony Atlas, Ricky "the dragon" Steamboat, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Buddy Rich, Dusty Roads, Michigan Flair, Abdullah the Butcher and those guys really paved the way for what you guys are enjoying now.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Whatever Snuka did or didn't do, he brought a lot of entertainment to people over the years. I thought the in-ring Superfly character was great. Same goes for Benoit. Wrestlers are like characters from a tv show or movie in my opinion; you can love the character but not the actor, and vice versa.

I can't settle on just one, man. Every time I try to tell people who my favorite is, I end up listing the whole darn female roster. Ha ha. I really can appreciate pretty much all of them.

I've not followed wrestling closely for I don't know how long, but my favorite female is and will always be Daffney.

I said Ric Flair and my phone changed it to Michigan Flair. WTF?

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
LMAO yeah I was about to ask who??
I've not followed wrestling closely for I don't know how long, but my favorite female is and will always be Daffney.
I met her a few years ago!! Super nice. I'll have to find my pic later.

Several, several years ago, though still one of the best days to date. Went to a car show in Wichita and got to meet Maria Kanellis! Kinda bummed that I wasn't into photography at the time or else the photo would be better. To this day, I still wonder if I was standing beside Shane-o-Mac.

Maria Kanellis and myself by Brent, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom