WTF IndyCae Season over already?

blue92

Team Owner
When I 1st started watching IndyCar in the mid 2000s and Danica was part of the series they raced thru the end of Oct. Now it's all over by the end of August? They also raced in Brazil and Japan. Then they have these 2 day races at these $hity street races when there's all these fine road courses all over America like Motor Sport Ranch just outside of Houston or the New Jersey Motorsports Park, or Road Atlanta just a few. If IndyCar continues to race at Detroit they are going to have to spend some major bucks resurfacing and widening that track, which I doubt will happen because I believe it's a historical site thing.

They only had one less race than last year. The schedule was more compact was all. They were practically racing every other weekend from Indy to Fontana.

Maybe next year we can get together and meet at one (or more) of the races. That would be cool. I will be at the St. Pete race next March and I already have my tickets ordered for both Indianapolis races in May. I could easily reach the Mid Ohio. It's only about three hours away. I have thought about Detroit. Maybe Milwaukee. Pomona is a little far for me. But I would consider it.

We'll have to keep that in mind.

I haven't been to California in some time but ...........??

And you know, for those who would be interested in the track magazines, ball caps and memorabilia, maybe we could exchange items of the races that we go to with the other guys who are too far away but would be interested in getting some souvenirs. We'll have to keep things like that in mind.
I have a lanyard and a pit pass from an Apex-Brasil race from a few years ago hanging here in my garage. I bought it on Ebay. I am always interested in stuff like that.

Last edited:
bull****.jpg

Back
Top Bottom