Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte

One of NASCAR's biggest weekends, their home weekend, and they have probably the smallest Xfinity crowd all year to date.

I don't get it. I typically always try to make it for all of the on track activity when I'm going to a Cup race that Sunday. Practices, qualifying, doesn't matter, I like to see it all.

Me too it's been a couple of years since I've gone but I like to see it all.

NBC SN has sail boat racing, has more excitement and drama.

No BS cautions or loose lug nuts.

413373003.jpg

Last edited:
The terrible all star race last week probably didn't help with the crowd size.

Man what is going on. This is bad.

Harvick dominating... Hamlin 2nd... Blaney 4th. Fans are and have been for a while sick of it.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but it's a truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ryan Blaney Show is so much better than the Kyle Busch Show.

Looks like Bubba is prepping for another 6th place finish, lol.

Blaney is really getting into his own as of late, but I think Hambone is a bit faster.

Reddick and Poole are not gonna be super friendly after this one..

Follow the leader, I guess its better than ring around the rosey.

Most boring track and most boring series... Cup drivers in the lower series kills all the excitement of seeing new guys battle it out. It's like seeing Hamilton and Vettel race in Formula 2 and 3 and win by 2 laps margins...

Nice slider by Bubba Dub right there.

I have a friend at the track. She just sent me text --- says she having to read the program to keep from falling asleep.

Ask her an assessment of the crowd. It looks like around 1000... counting heads will also keep her awake.

Bubba is for real today!

NASCAR is such a damn restart fest these days between cautions and stages there's no way these guys can get into a rhythm.

Back
Top Bottom