Xfinity RACE thread --- Chicago

yeah it could be, these cars are pretty equal with the composite bodies. Not being morbid but I wonder how that body will do when they tangle compared to the steel ones.

Jeff Green's inching closer to 100 last place finishes in xfinity, looking for number 98 today

Jeff Green's inching closer to 100 last place finishes in xfinity, looking for number 98 today
starting in 36th, he has some stiff competition today. Morgan Shephard in 38th can go down with a drop of the hat. David Starr 34th can find a wall pretty quick also

I love how they're trying to make this interesting by saying that Armstrong actually has a chance

Isn't that something? started 20th running 20th, both Gaughan and Annett have gained three spots.

Note to NASCAR:

When you're trying to have a "playoff" for a particular series, try not to let a different level of said sport participate in it.

No, they cannot run in the playoff races.
he regular-season finale and playoff events for both tours are also off-limits for any driver earning championship points in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, regardless of their experience level, which is different from this year, too.

These guys that haven't raced Cup for five or more years, yeah.

So drivers like Larson, Jones and Chase can still race until the last race.

That's no bueno. My main comment stands. LOL

Super happy for Algaier and the regulars who finished up front.

Back
Top Bottom