Xfinity RACE thread --- COTA

Can’t believe these professionals use their social media accounts to publicly argue with one another. Unless their social media team is employed by a bunch of teens, which in that case it makes sense.
Team meeting after the race- Driver- "Ok what did I say about XYZ driver" PR REP- " You blasted him"
Driver- " WTF did you say"

Toddler Ty proving he's still a thin skinned pusscake.

But but but he's "all grown up now" since his dad died, right??? :rolleyes:

I was doubting the choice made by Larson to put from third and fall outside the top 10.

I don't know how he did it. It's like he went from beyond 10th to 4th on the one restart. I didn't think tires were worth that much here but clearly I'm wrong.

If you read some of the interviews, Hill says he caught SVG early. And he did. They were bump drafting before they even got to the s/f line and Austin was just shoving him all the way up the hill. Meanwhile they are going 3 and 4 wide and I don't know how they made it through there without somebody spinning or going in the sand.

What didn't get mentioned I don't believe, after the finish, Austin Hill brake checked Shane HARD right in front of us, at the #1 braking marker. It stacked up others behind too.

Overall, the race had a lot of old-bristol or old-martinsville aspects. Half the field had bent panels. But for the most part they kept it impressive clean.

Toddler Ty proving he's still a thin skinned pusscake.

But but but he's "all grown up now" since his dad died, right??? :rolleyes:
Tbh if he was mad at the right person, it wouldn’t have been an issue to me. But like he legit was mad at the wrong guy and that’s where my issue is.

Nascar fans and drivers getting a taste of "race control"...They don't like it. Lay down some turtles or a wall or let em race.
I think it's great. I personally think they need to keep them from dipping that right tire off the track in turn 9 or wherever it is too and throwing dirt on the racing surface. If your car doesn't turn good there without having to do that, figure it out.

You think it is holy land because F-1 is one of the many series that races there lol.
Nope, although I don’t know which series the track prioritizes. It could disappear tomorrow and the only effect on me would be the influx of foreign drivers looking for rides.

All are easily installed and removed.
I didn't know that. I withdraw the comment.

Nope, although I don’t know which series the track prioritizes. It could disappear tomorrow and the only effect on me would be the influx of foreign drivers looking for rides.

I didn't know that. I withdraw the comment.
And I am OK with the way it is if that is all they can do with the powers that be. It's only one track out of the bunch.

And I'm fine with walls and other physical barriers. F1, if don't want them to drive off the designated surface, don't pave the runoffs or insides of turns. But COTA was build for a series that manages out of bounds with rules instead of hardware.

Back
Top Bottom