Xfinity RACE thread --- Darlington

Graf Jr and Gaulding might be meeting at the Applebee’s in Darlington after the race.

Young fellas, THIS PLACE IS FAR TOO DIFFICULT TO KEEP RUNNING THIS HARD. ********, wrecking like it’s Daytona

GWC. I’m shocked. Check out my shocked face —-> 🙄

That was a filthy re-start for Allgaier.

Man, Vargas had gotten as high as 17 I think after starting 34th but was about 27th when it got away from him.

Berry not as willing to push as high as Allgaier did on the previous re-start.

Nice run for Allgaier!

Cindric crashed hard. Broadcast missed it

1620502189994.png

If Smoke really wants to put his money where his mouth is bashing the driver development system in NASCAR: put Josh Berry in the 98
I think the rice burners who only had two cars in the top ten could get a good driver without all of their driver development costs

Another good run for Berry too. He got all he could without wrecking his teammate.

Was looking like yesterday might have been the day for Hemric, checked-out on them in Stage 2 then idk what happened but geez the frustration has to be enormous, hopefully he gets one or a couple before the season's out.

That was great battle on the restarts between Allgaier and Berry, both were on it, I'll never truly understand why Allgaier wasn't put into real equipment at the Cup level but he seems more than happy to take home trophies in Xfinity, love it.

Back
Top Bottom