Xfinity RACE thread --- Dover

Track drying is coming along nicely. As long as it doesn't start pissing rain again. We should be good

@jayski
NBCSN reports that Ryan Blaney will replace Joey Logano in the #22 tomorrow so Logano can focus on the Cup race.

Anyone know what channel? I suspect NBCSN won't preempt it's soccer coverage..

I know they won't do it but having both races the same day is awesome. Pretty good crowd that is still coming in to watch the race too.

Anyone who had tickets to either race can come and watch both today. I'm sure it will cause some issues for people who are sitting in peoples seats but I'm at the top away from everyone anyway lol

R05svJ6h.jpg

I know they won't do it but having both races the same day is awesome. Pretty good crowd that is still coming in to watch the race too. Also, seems to be an effective way to keep the Cup drivers out!

Anyone who had tickets to either race can come and watch both today. I'm sure it will cause some issues for people who are sitting in peoples seats but I'm at the top away from everyone anyway lol

Having double-header events would probably be a good way to get attendance back on track. Maybe sell 'both event' tickets and single event tickets. Might have to clear everyone out and let them come back in, which would be some level of inconvenience.

Why do commentators still talk about trapping cars a lap down as if the wave-around doesn't exist? Stop with the false drama.

Why do commentators still talk about trapping cars a lap down as if the wave-around doesn't exist? Stop with the false drama.
Because of limitations on pit stops.

I'm sure the 42 will remember that.
I hope so. I really like Suarez but the overly aggressive Gibbs effect has been kicking in the last few races. Wreck anybody just get the win.

Havent watched the race yet, but awesome that Suarez got the win

Back
Top Bottom