Xfinity RACE thread --- Indy Road Course

Dinger vs Gibbs. Elliott hasn’t driven an Xfinity car in years and I don’t expect much there given JRM cars vs that 54.

Dinger vs Gibbs. Elliott hasn’t driven an Xfinity car in years and I don’t expect much there given JRM cars vs that 54.
and in his first start in a truck series race in years, he whooped Kyle Busch. Can’t count Chase out.

bunch of rookies, what let down after watching the Indy race.
Xfinity needs to go first next time.

I was more counting out the car.
Yeah we'll see. His cup car is set up to suit his driving style at these joints and always has the same characteristics. Will be interesting to see how close they can get it today.

Yeah we'll see. His cup car is set up to suit his driving style at these joints and always has the same characteristics. Will be interesting to see how close they can get it today.
I missed practice but see he was like 1.5 seconds off pace. Was something up?

I missed practice but see he was like 1.5 seconds off pace. Was something up?
Cup or Xfinity? Nothing wrong with his cup car, just searching for his rhythm like he does. I think he only turned 1 or 2 laps in Xfinity practice.

I mean... theres got to be some action on the track outside of the leader’s bumper cam. We are 11 laps in, we don’t need a breakdown of what the track looks like now.

Chase said he still hasn't put together a lap worth a **** on his end

Chase said he still hasn't put together a lap worth a **** on his end
Started from the rear and now up to P13. If those laps arent worth a ****, some of these guys might be in trouble.

Ok, now P7 after the pit.

Back
Top Bottom