Xfinity RACE thread --- Indy

Running so many pace laps they might have to pit for tires and gas before the green.......

Working from home with the race on in the background is pretty great. Haven't done this in a couple of years. This broadcasting style is perfect for multi-tasking. :)

Competition caution on lap 10, some tires show cording...harbinger of things to come???

I wonder if anyone has shot their own TV because of that NAPA commercial with the singing guitar guy.

Man, I wish Clements could get a technical partnership with someone.

Dude is criminally underrated as a driver, he's really talented and always has been. The family team needs a boost because I have always thought he would be really good in a better car. Dude really puts the 51 in places it should not be.

I had to mute the tv again. They're giving me a headache and making my eyeballs jitter.

Full day of NASCAR, hope to see the #4 Ford in Victory lane Segway into Monday Night Football and A Lions win..I must be in Heaven..

I like the extra announcers but I don't know why they need to yell all the time. It's like NASCAR and the networks equate yelling with excitement. Ever since Dale Jr said "Slide-job!" they've all been yelling pretty much non-stop.

Back
Top Bottom