Xfinity RACE thread --- Kansas

Ryan was pissed, he's done a good job in his limited runs. 1 top 5 and 4 top 10s, I think he'll be back next year on a limited schedule with JRM. Good driver and doesn't wreck a lot of cars for Jr.

It really puzzles me these professional race teams can't wire in an oil pressure switch that shuts the engine down if pressure drops below XX psi. Just seems so obvious.

I like how silent Jr was after seeing Truex up in smoke like that.

Hate to see it.
Sounds like they tossed 2 belts. Power steering failed before the engine expired.

Ouch.

Well, welcome to the Xfinity series Harrison. I'm not sure what to think of that move, a bit uneccessary by Cindric. That reminded me of Menard running over Burton at New Hampshire.

At least he straightened him out before he went into the wall.

Bubbas with America Flag drinking (beer can holding) hard hats on the Battle Cam down in the front rows.

:D

Hmmm...

I agree with Letarte IMO, I would have made that stop. Now Reddick has lost more ground than anything now.

On replay it looked like the white line threw him out as he was coming in and slowing, before the yellow.

I don't think Reddick has the winning car, but I bet he gets around top 3, he has over 50 laps to make up what he lost

Custer probably needed to catch his breath after that. He did well to keep that car going straight.

Was wondering how he would impact this last stage.

Back
Top Bottom