Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

"Names are made here" ok lol
IMG_8x0w0d.png

I am not normally a fan of long greens, but after Daytona, I am ok with it. But only
for a couple more races, then I want to see the chrome horn come out and get
back to rubbing.

The boy be's a company man - no question.

Still have the thing at an audible level. Just ain't sittin' here long.

Damn.

Gaughan lost it. Hate to see that for a youngster tryin’ to make it to the big leagues.

If the once leader restarting back in 14th is exciting, thar Mikey, why not inversions? The possibility of 'em startin' back there all the time. AWESOME!

Let’s make it real racing!

I don't mean to bring up a beaten dead horse, but its just a matter of time
before the buschwackers will not be invited anymore. They are being weaned
with the limited starts this year. I give it 2 more years. The racing is great
in the field but front guys are getting the most camera time.

Go ahead 'n ban 'em now.

Put the junior sedan series out of its misery.

Good one" Get The-". You watching Valspar? I would like to see Sadler win the championship but Custer is my new fav young gun.

Off and on, will watch some tomorrow between Indycar and NASCAR. Not really my favorite tournament to watch, but a good stretch coming up with Bay hill next week.
Yeah great to get Indycar going. I bet ya there aren't many collegiate golfers that pay any mind
to racing are there?

Kinda impressed the camera is showing this much mid pack, 4th on back .

If the once leader restarting back in 14th is exciting, thar Mikey, why not inversions? The possibility of 'em startin' back there all the time. AWESOME!

Let’s make it real racing!

The first time I watched Kyle Busch drive (other than on television) was in a Nationwide race .............. he went from the back of the pack TWICE and won the race

The first time I watched Kyle Busch drive (other than on television) was in a Nationwide race .............. he went from the back of the pack TWICE and won the race
Cheating. Kidding. Kinda. :)

Am I the only one that thinks Jamie Mc is a tad on the weird side? Can't put my finger on it though.

Cheating. Kidding. Kinda. :)

Am I the only one that thinks Jamie Mc is a tad on the weird side? Can't put my finger on it though.

He is a bit off ...... He made an appearance at a race at PIR a few years back .... they asked him what he would rather be doing that day and he said "just about anything else"

What a moment for Bubba...

I knew we would catch yellow fever at some point today....

What is up with the 90 car? ARCA brakes asf

90 damn near hit a stopped car again. lol wow.

We all know you love when Kyle beats the kids, but we need this series to grow and one of their drivers winning will help that.

Kyle has brought a boat load of talent to NASCAR ! including a truck series champion ! Anyone that gets to race against him is going to learn some valuable stuff. There are other cup drivers in this race BTW

Kyle has brought a boat load of talent to NASCAR ! including a truck series champion ! Anyone that gets to race against him is going to learn some valuable stuff. There are other cup drivers in this race BTW
And let's not forget about the fanfare he brings to these lower series. There are over 200 fans at Vegas today!!

Back
Top Bottom