Xfinity RACE thread --- Loudon

Ned Jarrett did a better job of the 'Father in the booth' gig. By 'better', I mean 'paying attention to the other drivers'.

Not a great couple of runs for John Hunter. GMS has really suffered from a lack of speed as of late.

He kept flirting on the outside of that third groove all race long. He said he had no brakes, yikes man.

good one, Jones hung on. Nice example of what stage racing adds to the contest. If it wasn't, everybody would have came in and got tires and went on their way.

Chase is still an established cup driver and future star. The fact he couldn’t win in that ride tells you it isn’t on the level of Gibbs and SHR. Also, JHN finished 2nd at Vegas. Driver isn’t the problem

Damn, I remember Chase having issues and some inconsistency at times. Memory lapses, I guess.

Watch so much, sh!t starts to run into one another.
he did pretty good actually, Daytona he had an engine go and lost a transmission at Charlotte were the two where he wasn't in it. So stone me but I don't think Nemo is doing that well this year and his crew might be a bit down also.

Chase is still an established cup driver and future star. The fact he couldn’t win in that ride tells you it isn’t on the level of Gibbs and SHR. Also, JHN finished 2nd at Vegas. Driver isn’t the problem
yeah Spenser Gallagher did though, so I don't know how if I would be that positive about it all. :D

he did pretty good actually, Daytona he had an engine go and lost a transmission at Charlotte were the two where he wasn't in it. So stone me but I don't think Nemo is doing that well this year and his crew might be a bit down also.
I'm honestly not sure, he's been up and down, but I'm not keen on giving up on JHN. I still think he will improve, he's got a great work ethic. GMS equipment is just not where it was earlier in the season. It shows as well on track.

Brakes were gone how it sounded in his interview.

Bell smacked the field this round, but remember what happened last week. Its not even close to being over.

The 12 was flying that last run, but restarting 7th probably kills his chances

Cindric's restarts are God-tier bad. He got some help, but man he spun his tires badly to get himself in that position.

Back
Top Bottom