Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

Haha, laughing at Adam, "perfect weather" its been cold and overcast with a threat of rain all day , but looks like its clearing up a bit now.

It also rain overnight so its gonna be a clean track

1.5 seconds is the largest the lead grew to.

Cindric is fast out of the blocks, but it looks like most of the guys like Hemric, both Burtons, Dinger, Jones, Gragson, and others are faster after about 12 laps into a long run.

The problem is come late race, if a caution was to come Cindric will be the guy to beat.

Still calling AJ a "road course ringer".

It's been passed that point...lol. MRN is hilariously bad sometimes.

More problems for JRM:

Be interesting if they ever say what happened with the #9

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He lost oil pressure, might have been a line or something that ruptured.
I guess I was assuming that was water he was dumping all over the track. If it was oil you think there would of be 10 wrecked cars behind him.

Obviously it lost pressure and blew up but would be nice to actually hear where it started

Had to laugh at the competition caution when basically no one came in.
“It’s a caution for teams to check equipment and take note of tire wear. It’s for safety.”

Except making a pit stop is optional.

So it’s basically an added stage caution.

Wow 20 killed themselves on that stop

“It’s a caution for teams to check equipment and take note of tire wear. It’s for safety.”

Except making a pit stop is optional.

So it’s basically an added stage caution.
Oh, I understand that.. its just nobody thought they needed to check anything.
Why not be like basketball and call it a media timeout?

Must be something with the JRM power plants 2 engines

Been looking to follow someone in Xfinity and he seems interesting. I am not big on name drivers or golden spoons. Like guys like Jordan Anderson or even gals like JJC. Maybe he fits the bill?
Good pick, hardcore short track racer.

I have to admit Ty running up front again is pretty impressive

Been looking to follow someone in Xfinity and he seems interesting. I am not big on name drivers or golden spoons. I Like guys like Jordan Anderson or even gals like JJC. Maybe he fits the bill?
Clements is a good one, pretty much his whole family is his team and they are all in

That wreck was gift wrapped for TV

This last stage is just dragging on....

Me tuning in and seeing JJ Yeley in 10th
1615682909475.jpeg

Gods, I do not care about Ty Gibbs or any of these silver spoon drivers.

They didn't fight through the NASCAR ladder to get their seat, they didn't race at Myrtle Beach in the Late Models or SLM. They bought their seat, or their family bought the seat for them.

Back
Top Bottom