Xfinity RACE thread --- Talladega

When I hear the Star Spangled Banner, at 68 y.o. I still get chill bumps! I prefer though it be sang as it should, rather than the singer trying to put their own personal “swag” to it...just my own personal opinion.

I remember that happening to Bowman a couple of years ago. I could imagine the car getting light in the tri-oval and the slight loss in downforce can cause that.

Sieg and Chastain aren't a good match, I thought Sieg was going to turn him. That would have been a mess

Reddick and Chastain were the ones keeping it entertaining in stage one, hopefully they pull out of line soon

i was excited to turn on the race now that i got home, wtf are you all talking about??? this is a snooze fest

I would love to see the 'can't lock bumpers' rule disappear. Add it to the list.

I would really love to hear the actual verbal explanation for it's existence from NASCAR while someone competent is allowed to reply, I would enjoy that.

i was excited to turn on the race now that i got home, wtf are you all talking about??? this is a snooze fest
Stage one was very entertaining mostly due to Tyler Reddick and Ross Chastain, they got caught speeding during stage one pit stops and stage two turned into a snooze fest

Back
Top Bottom