Xfinity RACE thread --- Talladega

Hell of a save

The gerbils are really pushing this Earnhardt thing.

I like Justin Haley but he is not Dale Earnhardt lol

These super speedways......so much history, such lame racing.
Blame that on the drivers. Decide to play follow the leader for 30 laps. Have no idea how the car will race when actually pushing, make moves way too late and wreck each other. Happens all the way from trucks to the cup series.

The racing style of waiting until the final few laps is anticlimactic and not to mention stupid dangerous.

The dominating car/truck in both races got taken out when it came down to it. I knew Gragson wasn't going to take any sheet but Briscoe wouldn't back off. Good stuff

I don’t blame them for waiting to go for it, you can’t win it early but you sure as hell can lose it early.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Exactly, can't be mad about the hard racing.

It was what it was, but Haley is one hell of a plate racer.
He was the only one willing to dive down and make moves toward the front and it paid off. If more drivers had the gonads to do the same, maybe they’d win.

Three straight Xfinity plate races go to Justin Haley. Talk about capitalizing on your opportunities to win.

Exactly, can't be mad about the hard racing.

It was what it was, but Haley is one hell of a plate racer.
What are you talking about? There are some yeawho's that watch the whole damn race so they can bitch.;)

Brad Daugherty was speaking the truth right there, Briscoe was more concerned about getting back at Gragson and left the door wide open for Haley. If Briscoe blocks Haley, more than likely he would have won.
and everybody and their little dog knew Gragson wasn't going to back off either

Back
Top Bottom