Xifinity RACE thread --- Dover

Gonna be a cup slumper day.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are acting like it is going to be easier to pass this time somehow?. I'll call em out. Larson from the pole leads wire to the wire and wins the first stage. lol

Sitting on the front stretch, 51 was wrecking loose suprised it wasn't him

and Gaughan doing his best JWT imitation. I really don't think his dad is going to keep opening his pockets much longer. I think it was last year of year before last his dad was talking bout no more sponsoring.

a.jpe

Hills car just got towed past he was torn up

Gallagher is really over his head in Xfinity, he wasn't that great in the trucks last year

Watching the close racing between Larson and Blaney is fun, but Id love to see Bubba get up there and challenge too.

Bubba's on his way. lol galdarn buschwackers. Kyle Larson is the one guy I can see turning into the weekly offender. Blaney is working on two W's in a row though so there's that.

Bubba's on his way. lol galdarn buschwackers. Kyle Larson is the one guy I can see turning into the weekly offender. Blaney is working on two W's in a row though so there's that.
I have no problem rooting for them in Cup while rooting against them in lower series. Go Bubba and Poole! :cool:

It only took an hour to get through the first phase.

Eric Jones with the swag stripes lol

Suarez is going to try to hang with old tires, I bet he will be hard to get around. The rest of them are more or less in the way until it gets back to Bubba, Blaney and Larson

Brennan Poole got so mad that the 6 passed him he forgot there were other cars around... WTG

Blaney is practically drifting it in the turns hes driving it so hard

Blaney is practically drifting it in the turns hes driving it so hard

one lane wonder track..them talking about the upper groove? B.S. Only time that comes into play is when they restart. Decent race, never was it in doubt that a cupper wasn't going to run away with the win, but the dash for cash wasn't bad..Bubba gave us a thrill..but continues to choke.

I knew I recognized that Tiger logo on the hood of Larsons car. In his interview after the race he said Parker Store had been with him since he was nine. Here he is at 13 after a sprint car win in Placerville, Ca....

He looked a little like Alfred E. Newman in that photog

I fell asleep halfway through stage 1. Woke up after the race ended and resumed watching around the point I fell asleep. Then I fell asleep before stage 3 started. Resumed the race again once I woke up. Fell asleep again with about 10 to go in stage 3. Said "screw it" and just looked up the finishing order.

I will never delete this race because I have now found the perfect way to cure my insomnia.

Back
Top Bottom