XM Quotes

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
XM Quotes: Dale Jr. on Lap 14 Wreck/Out of Daytona and Jimmie Johnson on Kyle Busch's Problems at Daytona: Dale Jr. on the lap 14 wreck that took him out of contention at Daytona: Dale Jr. - "I don't even know what I'll say.... It kind of ticks me off a little bit...I'm gonna tell you right now those two guys [Denny Hamlin and Tony Stewart] wrecked into the wall...I see smoke...I'm lifting...I look in the mirror.... I see Bobby Labonte behind me...I see Bobby slowing down...I see his roof line...He's not closing in on me or nothing...We're slowing down and then I got Reed Sorenson coming through there like he's bowling.... He takes out about four or five of us...I'm ticked off.... O.K....I'm gonna stop." Jimmie on his teammate Kyle Busch and his problems at Daytona: Marty Smith - "What the hell's going on with your teammate [Kyle Busch] Johnson?" Jimmie Johnson - "I mean dude we're racing and he should know better than anyone that there's times that work and don't work and he should also know and recognize that there's times where he doesn't necessarily do what other people want him to do including his teammates on the track, so it is what it is...I mean he's not in a good situation with the fact that he's leaving...It would be hard to believe that things don't escalate as times goes on and it doesn't become more difficult for this whole teammate situation to exist." - XM Satellite Radio, Press Release

Back
Top Bottom