YAAHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
There is much joy and celebration in the land of the cheese tonight. :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

Brett :wub: and the boys pulled it out with an interception in over time. Now it's on to the city of brotherly love to kick some butt ...( but in a nice, friendly way).. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers:

I certainly hope that the Packers can cook the Eagles! At least that's what I'm rooting for! Gooooo Packers!

I agree that the Eagles are a much better team and will likely beat Green Bay handily. But, the Eagles rely on Donavon McNabb way too much. If he doesn't have a great game, they won't win. He has been inconsistent and you just never know.

Im sorry I dont like the eagles at all really but from the way I have seen green bays defence play, the eagles will walk all over the packers. The game to watch will be carolina and st. louis, the rams didnt look to good there last week and carolina looked to be at the top of there game against the boys.

Originally posted by smack500@Jan 4 2004, 05:37 PM
Im sorry I dont like the eagles at all really but from the way I have seen green bays defence play, the eagles will walk all over the packers. The game to watch will be carolina and st. louis, the rams didnt look to good there last week and carolina looked to be at the top of there game against the boys.
Matt Hasselback threw the football up & down the field on their defense, but the Packers almost beat Philly a few weeks back. Philly needed a last minute drive to win.

Back
Top Bottom