Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - Daytona 500

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Well, it's time to get started people. I you haven't already made your picks you're still in luck due to the unique qualifying structure of the Daytona 500. There's a link below if you haven't already bookmarked the Yahoo Fantasy Racing site. I don't think that you want to wait until the deadline to make your picks but that's entirely up to you. That sort of thing has bit me in the a$$ on more than one occasion.

I'll create one of these dedicated threads each week for the current race. I'll also create a results thread after the event when the scores have been posted. We have a great turnout this year. I believe that we are @ 38 players. I hope to see you all stick around through the end of the season. I know that you will find this more difficult to do as the week progress through the season and you fall further and further behind me in the standings. No need to worry though as 2nd place will still be available. I wanted to thank you all that decided to participate and wish you all luck. Actually I just wanted to thank you. Wishing you luck is just a hollow gesture and a way of giving you all hope of some sort.

May the best man/woman/child win!

Deadline to select your drivers for the Daytona 500 is Feb 26 1:25pm EST

Click here to make picks.

Picked mine this morning.

...and I have the Busch Bros in my starting lineup, too! :p

But I may change that and go with rookies and unknows for this race - at least in the B and C categories, seeing as how there is no predictability in the outcome.

I know that you will find this more difficult to do as the week progress through the season and you fall further and further behind me in the standings. No need to worry though as 2nd place will still be available. I wanted to thank you all that decided to participate and wish you all luck. Actually I just wanted to thank you. Wishing you luck is just a hollow gesture and a way of giving you all hope of some sort.

U been by Mayfield's house:biggrin:

Considering that there are drivers picked who didn't even qualify for the race, maybe waiting wouldn't have been such a bad idea.

I dropped another league and joined this one. I think there are 42 of us signed up. Not bad at all.

I dropped another league and joined this one. I think there are 42 of us signed up. Not bad at all.
Now there's someone with their priorities in order.

131432257566.gif

Just a 'heads up' the deadline changed with the race delay.....

Deadline to swap Starters and Bench drivers is Feb 27 11:55am EST

These RP races are usually disastrous for me when it comes to fantasy leagues. We shall see if I can reverse the trend.

Back
Top Bottom