Yahoo Fantasy Racing: Chicago

PeopleAreStrange

2016 Yahoo Fantasy R-F Champion
Congrats to Dynamo5 Racing for winning the summer segment, whoever that translates to here on RF.

----------------------------------------------------

I have decided that I will no longer move any picks around once I have made them. Doing that rarely works out in my favor. Hopefully the great momentum I had in the summer segment continues through the chase segment (the momentum that brought me from the 40s to the top 10 in full season standings). :)

My "C" starter finished highest of all my starters. :oops: But my C starter was Stenhouse, and none of my starters finished worse than 12th. Another 300+ points for me.

I've been steady moving up a little at a time, advanced 4 spots with 320 points into 4th place overall.

Bad week Lagano and Dale Jrs engines costed me a lot of points.

The fantasy sheet didnt count my points either for some reason.

Dropping like a rock . Hope to land in 12th , which is my normal position . Started gettin fancy and playing hunches in a desperate move to stay in the top ten . Also,DPK's new contest was a great ploy to take my focus away .

For some strange reason I ended up 4th in the playoff segment. Another week or two I should be back in 25th or so where I'm used to being.

No worries here. I'm using the all-new NASCAR approved cowcatcher front end on my ride. You'll easily be pushed aside like all of those behind me.
Come on by then, I'll follow you to the lead then put the bump and run on you at Homestead. :D

Back
Top Bottom