Ya'll won't believe this!

F

FOURISIS

I don't believe this myself. Hubby thinks I had and affair.That I have an online boyfriend.That he came down from Manroe,La to be w/me.THAT'S ABSURD! He honestly thinks that I don't love him.
Better yet,he read my cookies from this racing forum.

I'm setting the record straight once and for all:
I DO NOT HAVE AN ONLINE BOYFRIEND.
I AM NOT HAVING AN AFFAIR.
NO ONE HAS COME DOWN FROM MANROE,LA TO BE W/ME.

I REPEAT: I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG.
I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE.

NOTHING INAPPROPIATE IS GOING ON W/TABASCO.
CAN EVERYONE HEAR ME SCREAMING FROM WAY DOWN SOUTH?
HOPE SO.

EVERYONE,HAVE I ACTED IN ANY WAY UNAPPROPIATELY W/ANYONE? TAB. KINDLY CHIME IN AND SET THIS STRAIGHT.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD THINK THIS.I'M HURT!:(

Good God, I don't believe it!

Tab, pbunch, Alaska, Walrus, TN-Ward and more, converse with me ALL the time, playing on the forum. Some even have my private email addie.

Hubby always says silly stuff like I'm having online affairs too, usually while he is under the influence. I have invited him to sit here with me and read EVERY post but he declined, knowing in his heart that it's not true.

I have even invited some who live not that far away to visit and told hubby. I may even have lunch with one who, as it turns out, works only 2 miles away.

MEN, well some ov 'em, can't live with them, can't shoot 'em, but still gotta LOVE 'em.

Tell hubby to READ THIS, keep praying and hold on to the love even if it hurts for a while.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Kat:loveya:

With my old Hard drive,And Floopy disk I could't even have an affair off line.Tell your Husband to lighten up.Jealousey will ruin a relationship as fast as an outside affair will.;)

Originally posted by pbunch
With my old Hard drive,And Floopy disk I could't even have an affair off line.Tell your Husband to lighten up.Jealousey will ruin a relationship as fast as an outside affair will.;)

Good point pb:) And I hope Mrs pb is all better. (Darn good looking too so you know what a great keeper really is). If she wants, SHE can email me too. PURRRRRRRRRRR to p & p

Thanks Kat,It took me 3 times to find a keeper.:) She is doing much better.As you can tell by the snapshot she kept me up all night Friday getting that camera working.I was beat.I overhauled both my computers all weekend.She has the Dell now,And I took the homebuilt Puter to my office.She has more memory than NASA now.She is a big gamer,Sims,And Everquest are her favs.

Now that I am back in my chair:) Sorry he thinks that way. I haven't made the trip down there yet. I have friends down there I have not seen since Dec. and plan on going to visit THEM. Life is to short to worry about things that never happen. You have done nothing wrong here. Everything has been in the wide open for ALL to see. If he is looking for an excuse he can find them anywhere. You have made some real good friends here nothing more.

I sympathize with ya. My ex accused me of the same crap. Which is the primary reason she is my ex. Ridiculous.

FOUR--I'm sorry to hear about this problem. Guess it happens way to often. People not into the computer & chats/forums don't understand the friendships that build in cyberland.
I've been posting for a few years now at different boards, IM many (guys & gals alike), email some, even talk on the phone to some and hubby has become accustomed to it. His problem is the real name with the board names. He at first didn't understand the fun I was having either but has been around when some conversations have been going. I've dragged him to meet these people and he's enjoyed himself and likes them as well as I do, he's let me go meet some of them on my own. Don't know you or hubby but hubby should lighten up a bit. I've read your posts on here before and have never found anything wrong with them. I hope all works out for you and as Kat said, "hold on to that love" and hope it's enough to work.

Never got into chat rooms a whole lot, can't type fast enough. My girlfriend use to but now she spends most of her time in pm's. I know a certain amount of flurting goes on, but who doesn't flurt? We have met some of her online friends and they are pretty cool. I would even trust her to meat most of them without me as long as it was close to home.

I use to go out with a girl that wouldn't let me out of her sight. She wouldn't let me go to my buddies house without her because "she didn't trust him". That got old in a hurry and so did she. If your hubby doesn't trust you, you really can not have a loving relationship.

Thanks everyone.I agree.I wonder what excuse he'll come up next with.Job was rough.processed shoes,lifted heavy boxes,restocked shelves.all in a days work.

Looks like New Orleans is going to get wet. Hope you live on high ground, wait there is no high ground down there.:) How much rain is expected?

Sorry about the hard work, but it's still better than no work huh?

Hope you stay dry and don't have to work as hard tomorrow.

Chin up, smile and PURRRRRRRRRRR Kat

Kat,You don't know where I kind find some Cyber Hooter Girls Do you?Just kiddin Fourisis,How are things going?:)

Originally posted by pbunch
Kat,You don't know where I kind find some Cyber Hooter Girls Do you?Just kiddin Fourisis,How are things going?:)

pb, this is what happens with cyberdates, hehehe

HUMANA! HUMNA! HUMNA! Thanks CutiePie,I gotta go to the bed shed,And ask my wife something.:p Nicccceeeeeeee Chicken Wings.:D

lol, oh Lord Cutiepie, now you've got pbunch going! :rolleyes: :)

By the way, that "You've been a naughty boy, go to my room" tee shirt made the Washington Posts funniest tee shirt quotes this year. Wonder who sent it in (Fergie! :) )

ok you saw it here..................well gave you a double dose....
just in case you missed it in here..........:D

Back
Top Bottom