Yeah BABY!!!

A

Awesome_Bill

Awesome Win for Awesome Bill today. WOW only 210 out of the points lead. I cant believe it...Bill Elliott is Awesome Again!

good for him i would have screamed if whine bag won it---thank goodness he didnt!

Would anyone doubt the Awesome Bill (our Awesome Bill) could be any happier? Only the other Awesome Bill could be happier right now!!:D Great race and congratulations!!:beerchug: :beerchug: :calpping:

Great win for Bill today, he dominated the whole race and deserved it. Two in a row for the #9, Ray sounded pretty chocked up during his interview.

Yeah, I always like seeing grown men get choked up on television. :satisfied :growl:

I never had much use for Ray Evernham up until recently, but lately I've found him to be a pretty likeable guy. And a talented guy. Man, does he have the midas touch, or what?

Congrats to all the Bill Elliott Fans. Man what a yeay he is having. Awesome Bill really looks Awesome again.

Like Awesome_Bill said, 210 points out of the lead. Close enough to be considered a championship contender. Afterall, the last four winners have gone on to win the championship.

Congrats to you Awesome Bill fan, and to Bill Elliott and his crew.. Good job!!

Back
Top Bottom