Yeah!!!!!

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rain or no rain, Ryan did a GREAT job today.
CONGRATULATIONS RYAN ON YOUR FIRST WIN:calpping:

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I turned it on just in time to see the last 3 laps. I'm SO happy for Ryan!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:leap: :beerchug: :toothy: :hyper:

I'm with you Kat!! Ryan looked good, kept Busch behind him and must compliment Kurt on driving him clean those last few laps.
Am so excited for Ryan!!!

Did ya see his dad???? Think he was one proud man!

Originally posted by adjfan4ever
I'm with you Kat!! Ryan looked good, kept Busch behind him and must compliment Kurt on driving him clean those last few laps.  
Am so excited for Ryan!!!

Did ya see his dad???? Think he was one proud man!

Ditto everything adjfan.......good race. The weather actually made it more exciting.......wondering, constantly wondering when it would be over.:) That was the first rain shortened race I've ever seen that I really and thoroughly enjoyed!!:D

Yup, Dad was sooo proud, and the 2nd person to reach Ryan was teammate Rusty.

Kurt did a great job today, raced clean and if they had been able to go the distance, may have won.

Except for the rain, I give this win 9 smilies :)

Yup, I pretty much agree with everybody.:) The weather made the whole thing pretty wild. And Kurt Busch driving Newman clean for the win, who would have thunk it?:satisfied Newman deserved it though, he's been too close all year long. Good job on his part.

Mark Martin as the new points leader. Can I say hell yea! Much better him than Sterling. But this points lead is gonna be a week to week dozy to the end. I'm thinkin we'll at least go into the last race with three to four people having a legit shot at it.

And Jeff Gordon picked up about 6 spots at the end taking just two tires and fuel. Good call Loomis.:hyper: Bout damn time.:rolleyes:

godd for ryan he has been so close so many times!!! im sure it brought a smile to his face! :)

I agree, let's hope Jeff continues to get it together before it's too late. Congrats to Mark on the points lead:D Great job by Ryan's pit crew to get him out front.:D

My emotions were in overdrive today for sure,I still keep my fingers crossed,I am just glad they got this race in.Whew I was so uptight I had to come to the office to get away from Ms Pbunch,She was more worried about her damn sims game than the law allows.:( Can't figure that women out sometimes,and this is one for sure.I hope she chokes on Tnwards bell peppers,By the way TW they were great.:) :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom