Yellow line rule?

What do youthink of the yellow line rule?

• 1. B.S.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Alright but NASCAR lacks the balls to inforce it properly.

• 3. It is fine the way it is.

• Total voters
R

racerx11

I think it is such a load of bull. All it eads to is bickering. NASCAR does not have the guts to inforce for every driver. If that was not jr. or Gordon I garentee that they would have been black flagged.

Go watch the replays. Gordon's right side tires never went completely below the line, which is the rule. Jr. passed JJ and Kenseth way below it. Bad non call. Ask Steve Park. But, that rule sux anyhow. Let them race there or unpaveit!

Here you go......

U_blueup.jpg

I already passed those out to another Gordon fan......may want to check with some Rousch fans though.....

Originally posted by racerx11@Apr 6 2003, 03:49 PM
I think it is such a load of bull. All it eads to is bickering. NASCAR does not have the guts to inforce for every driver. If that was not jr. or Gordon I garentee that they would have been black flagged.
Oh, you mean like when Lil'E goes below the yellow and passes Kenseth and Johnson? He wasn't black flagged. The announcers got it right tho. It wouldn't have been a popular decision and that is what NASCAR has come to - a popularity contest. :(

Originally posted by fergy1370@Apr 6 2003, 03:56 PM
Here you go......

U_blueup.jpg
Come on Ferg. he was ALL the way down there and Kenseth even gave him room. Jeff just had his tires on the line and jr fans were crying.

Originally posted by barelypure+Apr 6 2003, 04:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (barelypure @ Apr 6 2003, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--racerx11@Apr 6 2003, 03:49 PM
Oh, you mean like when Lil'E goes below the yellow and passes Kenseth and Johnson? He wasn't black flagged. The announcers got it right tho. It wouldn't have been a popular decision and that is what NASCAR has come to - a popularity contest. :( [/b][/quote]
That is exactly what I mean. Just get rid of the rule.

Jr had the position on Kenseth. Before he even went to the line, they were door to door.

I admit, its a ridiculous rule. But the pass that Jr made was already done.

Originally posted by fergy1370@Apr 6 2003, 04:08 PM
Jr had the position on Kenseth. Before he even went to the line, they were door to door.

I admit, its a ridiculous rule. But the pass that Jr made was already done.
No, the pass wasn't done. He was still "in the act of passing". In previous races they were told they should have held their position until they were able to move back above the yellow. And, that still doesn't explain away his passing Johnson, who was ahead of Kenseth. In other RP places the drivers were told they could not advance their position. It has always been enforced that way. It was changed today because 1) NASCAR is gutless, 2) it was Lil'E and 3) Teresa is needing help to keep DEI going.

that pass was illegal

Pictures of kleenex only shows you dont care how your little wonderboy wins as long as he does. Your driver is a joke! And so are you!!

Jr was "in the act of passing". NASCAR blew another call today in the interest of getting a popular win. NASCAR is quickly losing what little credibility it had.

The idea of an officiating body is to do what is right overwhat is popular.

THEY DONT CARE!!!

LOOK AROUND YOU ACTUALLY HAVE HIS STUPID FANS HERE SAYING WHAT HE DID WAS ALRIGHT!! THEY DONT CARE EITHER JUST WANT TO SEE THEIR WONDERBOY WIN!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom