YF Group - racing-forums.com - Coca-Cola 600

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Reminder. Picks are due a day early this week.

Deadline to select your drivers is May 23 2:00am PDT

Top teams heading into Charlotte.

Charlotte_Top_10.jpg

Complete listings here.

Gotta redeem myself, 3 toadies in a row, move up to 1, 2, 3 this week. :cool:

Top six have no wins. I think this series is to tough on consistency..... ;)

Im feeling good here. I think I may have a chance at my 4th win of the season. :cool:

Im feeling good here. I think I may have a chance at my 4th win of the season. :cool:

This is a tough week . Everyone will be picking the same few guys and ,if they do well , positions won't change much . It may be a good week for the bold and couragous to go against the grain Moe Joe . Especially if there is an engine failure or a crash . I'm thinkin guys like Casey Mears and JJ Yaley could pick up a win here.

This is a tough week . Everyone will be picking the same few guys and ,if they do well , positions won't change much . It may be a good week for the bold and couragous to go against the grain Moe Joe . Especially if there is an engine failure or a crash . I'm thinkin guys like Casey Mears and JJ Yaley could pick up a win here.

I think that's a good strategy and probably the only way to make up ground on the leaders. One never knows when rain gives an back marker a win or engine failure knocks out a favorite.

Bowyer and Harvick are way down on the list ;)

"0" freakin qualifying points, bad start to the weekend.

If I believed in curses I'd feel like I was personally responsible for jinxing the drivers in my lineup. haha

Green flag comin up . Can you let us in on who you jinxed this week? I'm 'all in' with unsafe picks this week ,trying to save some starts for the big guns . I'm sweatin already.

I had to choose between Hamlin or Kahne - I went with Hamlin.

I moved up 5,had flip boy on shrubs bench,if I had'ev picked him,I would'ev won.
-_- I think Joey saved me.

Team "coming from behind" jumped up 10 places to the wild card spot of 12th. Our team is doing much better since we were able to switch to RCR power. Not making the Daytona race hairlipped us a bit, but we have a good backup crew in the wings and with a little more luck, we might be able to crack the top ten.

I thought I was going to slide double digits but only lost a few - guess everyone took a hit in some way.

I can almost see the top 10 from here. :) No, wait a second, that's the top 20. My bad. :(

I'm afraid that you may be losing the draft back there DPK . Maybe we'll have Johali drop back and be your drafting partner for a bit . Watch out when he gets you back to the top ten , he has a tendency to change lanes and hang you out to dry.;)

Back
Top Bottom